1/28/2023

American Black Ops - rehearsal night at the stage

Was I saying that? too cold. The stage performance, normally you stand there whole days, you imagine it’s not tired, it’s 2 legs very very exhausting and the temperature coming down, I don’t really like any of this night fall, AMerica is cold after the sun gone.

You never check the difference how the sun before going it down, it’s already bad enough. 

Madrigal

Those are the practices every single day, in-class, until the Christmas concert. Oh, we get to the stage before the concert. Carol the Bell. I don’t even remember ….the in-class practice, but we fund raising in front of the bank, just literally those Pitch Perfect shows you the guys brush the girls out of the front exit.

You stand there, right outside the bank or inside the bank, line up.

No, we don’t have a rehearsal. Just sing, but I am sure those people they rehearse it before we get there. No, I don’t. I was playing the piano, it’s the same song.

One time we had to gone to this 45 mins away high school….I think it’s us, night falls we drove back. It’s another school. 

One girl next to me sings at the church, the real microphone. 

It’s the hair, the dress, we had this 1700 dress, big puffy long formal dress.

When I gone to the state to feel like I was in the grade school again, their classroom color or the lightening always a lot more like their hair, you saying American. Not military or cleaning or national anthem feels like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment