1/27/2023

American Black Ops, when you approach that NASA (I give you an example)

The day I was at the rehearsal, the production company got hired that event, it was us, and those very very snobbish how shining those Asian girls SMTV at the vegetarian warehouse, I found that composer a stool, he is about to rehearsal by standing there. 
They 2 standing there pretty, the only SMTV there.
They meditate or live together how proud they were 2014 on…those 4 hrs a day.

Snowden those called high school, no.
You need to learn your educational material correctly and follow the laws. You can have the power but you must abide to respect every country line to that districts that NASA is an institution known. 

Every world you learn to listen, hear, and deliver only things they need, they have, they want.  Not that kinds of attitude. Not that Snowden imagine without the Congress. No. 

The day Kim’s rehearsal were a restaurant vegan she did a buffet I think, there were 2 SMTV guys show up. One is Tim, one is Dennis. That’s after 2014, I was in 2015. Tim, that 2014 blue suit guys, Dennis is an Asian. These events are small tiny, it’s where if the owner decided to turn on that volume to her superstition, it’s how well that SMTV tapes…
Why? She finds a psychi to see how well the Heavenly flower dropped in front, I sit at last, that’s called the rehearsal dinner for SMTV those 2. Uh, they sit where they were. 
You probably don’t understand how you’re behind does psychi. She does too. She told that psychi too ….
And she fallen her nose off the sofa bleed. I run out to see?
I got kicked out soon. 
I am talking about the ability people, ring a bell? There is a very best part I end up there …tell you what.



The SMTV is not new to you, but the rehearsal dinner is?  The SMTV had to film it, the local activity I told some to those meet-up groups. 

Uh….they have another homeless program, some human shows up. The food cooking. 
These are all part of the SMTV whichever things their stupidity or goodness forward I went to sit all around and listen. It’s a kind of charity works that Kim does. 

They have some people they all doing that together, there were. Kinda of that Vegan pizza Orange County. They probably know each other. 

People unless you really wish to be that local without the uniform, you right now is that super proudly present these Black Ops uniform with or without the black color. You want to tell me, how well you go and kick that NASA on THEIR rehearsal dinner ?

 
Waterloo, or where in Canada, we had another these center activity, which one was that…oh, that’s not the singing. Gordan plays piano, says he sees Angel in the subway. He was a white. It was 2 min Tape on SMTV and? We rehearsal like how many weeks get together. I didn’t scream. My gas money from Wilis that time to the center. 

Oh, that is the rehearsal dinner at the Waterloo, they got a studio. I remember it now.

The girl on VS hard case die music? She got the cancer standing right next to me. Jim ma pal in friends 5 Lords Review, Joey cannot speak French !
You want to tell me which rehearsal dinner how you compile your life experience the day you show up, you knew without me Anna on your headset phone, you go, you seem you look like a Black uniform?
I thought so.

The girls we have to stay together to spent the night I think. I don’t remember at that Waterloo.


These have nothing to do with your paper.
Right … I wonder why. Joy cannot speak French.



No comments:

Post a Comment