1/08/2023

Being with one guy, you need to laying down, all the way ......DOWN down down down down down down

If I were you. Your voice, your attitude, your please, if, or, what, when, how.

You probably mean you know what is the relationship, and you mean it will be your own age guys, right? Never this at this my age bracket (Birds beep, 3 time), you will not going to the older age people's bracket, or that is ongoing, calculative move with the younger guys too?

oh ~ I would not do that !


I cannot be with the guys, because I cannot afford my entire family, if I go and be with a guy, any guy on the street? I originally don't have that sense already. Plus....the way I am learning this my hair was a blonde? Why I am in Taiwan? That dating manual might be just asking the White race before you imagine you ever going to the Black hair Asian race, until you have 1000 better reasons you doing that for. 

Its my personal view take on it, not I reinforce to everyone else.

I saying for my own. So technically if I cage inside my own room, never walking out, and stop going to the Park, you see no one, look at no one, talk to no one, communicate with no one. Just stay in door?



Try to lose some weight, and always always tune in that weight things. The guys they put the efforts, and you girls just meant it, they love the way you are. At least telling the guys every so often you are on the weight program, this or that. They know why the schedule look like that, for their heart, mind, soul, you are responsible not to becoming? 

Very very horrific things I ever seen.



🍑🍀🍅🥥🥝🥑 🍑🍀🍅🥥🥝🥑 🍑🍀🍅🥥🥝🥑



No comments:

Post a Comment