1/26/2023

๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅƒ Wait...

Right now its the Winter

You all can just make a constant dialogue with NASA. Like I put that on my Linkedin. I don't have to give a draft everything in front. Meaning, if you dressing black, you don't have a job?

I am looking at you....never stop. 

I cannot write, that is the end of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i5_hZjmV0E


 

This year would be 2023, it would be 25 years I remember my middle school, I was a black hair 8th grade first to be blonde, have the CD collection such as many boybands that time.... My high school I drop the music orchestra (finger cannot touch the basketball) so I go on the volleyball team (3 years). 93? More like 96. 25 years ago....I am doing the Comet just like we had a Sailor Moon Book 11 in 1993. All the dream when you were a kid, I remember it was an astronaut, but then change to be a MD. Probably never this music things no matter how were trained, those were the school project orchestra. Cello.

 

Sometimes that very same groups, even if on the fan clubs page it was a beautiful story, how the painting gather its power of 4 or 9 ....in facts, the friendship lasting too long, that never ending without the arguments, competition, argument, or never harmonious for saying growing old together.

For example, the money statue, or the belief system.

When things fallen off, let's say...if you seeing the guy's every 2 seconds bad attitude, or anger, or aggrevation ....that you can say, staying near by 2 years, or 3 years extra. But when the times come, just leave without turning your head back. No matter what it means in his face or tones. It lasts too long those aggrevation. 

Its better you gone to a brand new place, finding a new groups, sorting a new environment, starting something new. Sometimes one door close its another door opens.  Everyone has a facebook, and many will say, those are the legal court why they sustain ...for the American interests, that is true. And I never say why or how personal feeling to when it was used to be affecting me so there is a bermuda triangle line, they all going it down.

To that God Judgement Day, its best just leave sometimes. One person life, you looking at the sky, you looking at the night stand, you look at the windows below, you still get a house that shed rain and snow. To how long that will ever last ....its best to explore to some other revenue, because the guy insists to put forward that gesture, you just sit alone until you figure it out why or how it ends in our relationship.

For sure never a bundle of the girls we together with him, in any case, it was one to one relationship. So that saying the Painting, to how long, how far the appearance lasting that friendship and aggrevation to the money digits sign just not comparable. 

Its a real aggrevation, not just what else those tiny things you never deliver, to spell you a all around head band 500 years curses await. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment