1/23/2023

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– Brian's story I just telling him or them....its Tony and Payton's story (Carla's first marraige growing very tall girl) ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–

He cannot drive from highway 7 to downtown where the locker is. You terminal there to take a bus. 

He cannot fix any problem without calling his father. Why he doesn't just marry to his dad.

He doesn't have a presentation

He is not anything you say "going on a date".

He is not polish in his saying, how to bring a talk topic from a younger girl.

He cannot drive to the grocery for saying this is the Holiday season.

He cannot manage that bank account.

There is one to zillion things why he doesn't just marry to his dad. 

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–

It will be me the foreigner picking him up from his house from that airport 15 mins drive. 

That is how that story written. + every other things around.

I have pick up my brother from that Downtown Buffalo at night, he was coming to me at the Thanksgiving one time, I didn't gone to Nick that time.

From Amherst Manor drive down.




No comments:

Post a Comment