1/24/2023

Busy

I didn't watch all the Westlife video. This Youtube is not like used to when you searching things, only the first few video to watch.

 "Borrowed, in the Name of Jesus Christ, 7 Fold Vow Return. Early Christian Gnostic " https://essene.com/GospelOfPeace/SevenFoldVow.htm

 
可能是 1 人、坐著和室內的圖像

🦺"May the Peace of that Past in our Prayer to a Brand New Future, its in our Faith and undeferred spirits shall quainst the Living Water from God, to that Eternal Life we are promised, and to that Peaceful World after 2000, 2012, shall no more needs these Territory on landing or fighting these Pure Water scenario so All War Ceases for long long long long long time. And be that spirits shall set upon the mind set in studious format, and that learning to the literacy and highten spirits to the education, may that fruitful Set Points to all that Brighter Future, may you all find the conjuction in life to Meet Up the greater wonderous of Race." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAP6lEvHpws


I need to bath, my 4 limbs are cold. Its a known Chinese medicine side on 4 limbs cold especially the women side, the half eternity. I remember that Mark in this 90s video all over, he is similar to my brother's height. Nick is short my height 5"3, but their both body temperature are high. I was freezing in Canada. I move to California is 2014, then Tawian for 6 years, so about 10 years I am away from those really really extreme weather freezing cold, Canada or Buffalo New York. Meaning in my 30s. I could take that when I was in my 20s. I forgotton I have a 30s going on? You all about 45. The man's health can be fix, but not as bad as the half eternity, I just telling you how bad if you have a video showing up the Up Town Girl, you finding it our us and across we have the different National Flag, the national Anthem, and the National flower...it means we are not yet in the UN. You cannot have one person dead in any American Medical Boards beyond, let along saying EVERY single winter. Its the chronical disease. Nick himself is not feeling all that well, he is from Italy, he has nothing but complaining about the temperature. We are here getting truly warm. But my friends UB them getting to Indonesia, your summer cannot breath outdoor at all. Back to Mark those human might just prefer to wear the sandle or a T-shirt at any temperature walking outdoor to breath, to walk, without a transportation. Here this City built upon. No more car, no more expense, no more a lot of things including the accidental insurance. In America its high. Now....you this 5+1 ....or I imagine someone else on your Wiki your Ireland its saying certain thing not about the welfare crowd? Yeah?~ You 5+1 is not me. You will be seeing the Russian or one of those European black suit inside 101. Most people like I told that Payton, Hailey's brother reason get your dress code, not like those you cannot tell on the road....its better you know where you are walking.

 

You can tell your investors that...Anna's Sailor Moon their material its at Indonesia Melinda. Anna trying to hold her down there that line from here, but she probably goes back to see Karen and Adria with Emily or Wei (Sigapore), I personally talked to Melinda more, but that country is not stable. You probably ask them to research in Sigapore, at least they have a subway law, no gum to be on it, the public hygienic to sound more civilized environment. I gone there with my whole family middle school. The Conan is on it. They will be a lot more warmer, than us. We cannot breath in the summer. The temperature are coming up really warm.

 

Unless ET shows up, one of those they cry, they kneel, or Your American military they say they neh.....one of those to the Human Judge Supreme Court America. But they use the electronic signature, how if I decide to do this public blogger since 2018, or even starting 2014....Apple or Google they have a way to validate I am the one whom writing that material. I don't really know how to. To this massive amount information even to related to this much of the lawsuit cases, I think they sent in the human here. Not just Satellite idea on GPS, or IP address. Therefore, I personally if really asking me if I am heading to the Washington D.C like one of those Dr. Jack trailer Opening, I don't think they mean jail...it just mean they take care, here is on holiday vocation everyday, and they can come in too. They just sent whom in, then one day I told that UK Gordan Ramsay it was 6 congress American man or women came in, then whom....they just visiting in Taiwan.



You can say, a Taiwanese Youtuber Ku (American French ) looks like Adam Levine that shows up on Anna's facebook a while ago with his body guard might just needed to show up with Brian Westlife to this local court....with Anna's other paperworks of all this Victoria Secret, Photo ID, and people validate, you are not the same identical person. It keep spinning up inside Anna's everywhere life. She cannot breath, they cannot breath.

 


We are the democracy world here, they process the legal paper on that....even China might need to show up and see to. But the things are you can just asking whom you all guys world to that Ku, what is like he doesn't need to EVER cook a meal or a girl needs to cook, and he eats that microwave meal 24 hours a day, whenever he likes. And he can focus on his works all the time at his age, for his business, or the business venture. One of those its the daily per need...meaning very urgent its blood sugar reason 3 meals per day. If you live long enough you don't EVER seeing the food inside the house to that everyday you could have so many food, without lacking, you will know the difference.

 


I have to do this Comet (1908 Russian Tungestra), the long story short would be I listening the American English and one day on China Video in Chinese....There are so many things I ever found out in both language. You know where is Tungestra? So...you might already reading it through, my mind is not steady because its up and down feeling, I just don't sound like but working on something else. You can theorize there is a comet, not really an asteroid landing with so many these pink what bun in front of my eyes and they talk too? I cannot concentrate for wishing saying eating home or those 24 hours open 7-11 or Family Mart. Its a totally different feeling if you actually live in that norm. Just having the food at the microwave and going back to the seat without this kitchen running in and out on the facet water. For me, as a girl, I have to bathing, warm up 4 limbs....I become more lazy when I need to focus inside my brain than those cooking jobs.

未提供相片說明。 

Uptown girls means...I am living in the Metropolitan City Capital Taiwan, its called the Taipei. On your address you saying Taipei, Taiwan. R.O.C. What happened was I studying abroad immigrant to America. All these so much more relax air, it is not really anything I am living in this City life, where I used to be more pack, and hurry, and busy Fast Pace High population numbers per human quota to define that statistic how you saying a City its "A Metropolitan", such as New York City or Tokyo. Except, we are not the black race in America. You understand what that means? The mentality its where the money oriented, the new information, every weekend Expo about 3 blocks, 101 at 4 blocks at? Expo its a trend never dying out...you meeting the client, you talking to the foreign business, you negotiate...That is not my life, that is my parents life. Just like I explain to those UB girls or the guys, the same things.....The economic finance indicator its only at where the human lives at. That one city possible its Metropolitan defined City. Not anywhere else tiny city in the tiny state of America.


 

I used to know a Greek, their currency to live in Thailand is cheaper. For me telling my UB all those lines coming down moving West direction all over the map in America, its that if you acquire a job at the USD or EURO currency to be used here in Taiwan? You don't know what the hospital costs, or anything in that ...per monthly gas, water, no heating required? Air-conditioning is more. We live in the apartment, so you saying the property tax is not that defined in the America. You have more people just means you have more meeting chance to the money where it goes. More commodity to select. One of those junk yard sale on Facebook I told Ronan or Brian they were at.

 I usually probably meant until I really seeing the money coming into my bank, like 20s starting to 40s...whichever on and on life, its everyday on the job you wishing to make it mode, not....any other else mode. Staring the money til you have a retirement plan. That one of the options have to be at where the human gather crowd together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment