1/26/2023

Can I talk to Westlife? (Amazing )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bz1t1qFaz4

Money Most

1. Black Ops, those if saying American? or you mean your own country?

Its Congress pass those budgets, the money disappears ......might be, I say might to do with those ET. Might. But....that doesn't mean if the tree you shake it, nothing else fallen at the ground and pick it up.


 2. Cow Boy = Slaughter house.

oh ....not for me. But if someday ...well I personally telling those dead meat even dead, for some reason they know your cutting knife jobs on their wound or hurt, or bleed or what...the girls better not to eat anything like I ever say. No....the period stuffs.

3. ....

....

Leopoz? Underwear?

Nick has transportation this TTC, but also self publishing books. Those flooded book market scenario. The rest I have no ideas.  

Its on Amazing road.


No comments:

Post a Comment