1/21/2023

Chinese New Year soon - Today is Eve !!! 除夕

uh ~~ is Mc Donald opens today too? Its pouring rain whole day. 

How is your writing sample so far? You know there are guys also doing those lists, I told you girls to do. Per list to last for the next 5 weeks. Just to try and see. I don't think the guys have any brain other than the money, most of time. They have no physical challenge. Imagine if I don't require to eat, 3 meals Day time Free, I staring at the empty space, how long I keep passing by my time.

You girls if having a focus, meaning really just get some lists done, you will feel your life has more fullfillment, other than every other things. To that one direction, you will feel you becoming something, its not clear, but you get your vocabulary going.

Imagine this, if in the end of the 5th week, I tell you....join a book club, starting talking as if you know that process of the research to this book author, and they response to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment