1/06/2023

Did I say that Shane looks like Seth? The New Version?! ...everyone got a different photo of their Seth version?

Did I tell you what that UFO Seth ever did?  I start watching the Westlife video not long ago, and not that much. Until this things going on, I start watching several their recent interview and before.  Did I say that was when me and Seth meet? In UB the First semester?

The first video its that Amazing, I cannot open all the video. So that time, that entire week, its the ghost glueing on the airplane that Seth driving, may not be the real UFO even. That is what the song means. Seth he is so suspicious I am watching him with my eyes bigger on his window in.

It shouldn't be anything to do with this story exactly? that is not the Remote place to inside the book story?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment