1/20/2023

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅƒ Eyes, blood steam. The exactly the only video I ever say really.....๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅƒ

The blood stream. The Blood work.

I woke up 3 oclock, so so so tired, I need another hour sleep. So I went back almost like jet leg to me. Feeling soo.....sleepy.

You know when I was with ex, he told me, why I keep so rushing to every degree of time, its on the detox, where I am going somewhere? oh my God, in case I didn't do all that, just like you all living a relax life. 

You change your diet, hydrate first, the correct water.

The correct soupy, to warm your stomach, that is where the discomfer coming from. You have to go through several days at night, you saying you are hungry, if you are so sure someone at home, its the food every time you can touch on the table, just you choose not to eat it, that will be so different.

You have everything to eat, you choose not to eat it.

If you don't have the food home ready, or organize everything, you will feel more hungry than anything can ever help you. That is what I will tell you from my perspective. You imagine you take what stress....I notice its almost every household has no food on the table.


I give you an example, nick never says he needs to detox

But when two people together, its always I am washing his entire sink....in my own home, I just rather spent 24 hours in my jobs, than putting anymore food inside my mouth. I told you, one day I realize, how come my eyes just sitting there open and waiting the Day Time to pass....this is more hours than in a day I ever had????

Seriously.

I already don't eating the breakfast, so only 2 meals you saying? no....fasting means the whole day, no more 2 times washing, or 2 times goes to open that fridge, not washing the facet, not prepare the washing, or the utensil or swirl the pot, or specular....there is no motion in my life, other than opening up my eyes sitting there, and look at the hours of the day....

"I go to sleep, or keep walking the 4 blocks?" I have nothing else to do.....


How long can I soak in the castor oil inside the tubes.

Because if you fix your hair in the right things, its 2 weeks I never required to feel one tiny itchy on my hair....2 weeks = 14 days. Did I say...what happened before?  Later I am not sure if my hair can fall, so I stop it, too sticky, I am afraid that skull inside, so I quit. But those weeks I remember clearly...how many weeks passing by, I don't need to wash my hair.

Did I say fasting meaning no food?

No brushing teeth

No eating, meaning no pooing....


No comments:

Post a Comment