1/23/2023

Food again?

This is not one of those I Anna made Hank an banana pancake? I think it was a dumpling, not the banana pancake (Vegan). What day is today? Monday !

We have a night market on 初二?  oh ~ why don't they say going on a date with their prospect, whomever those supposed to be? The last time I gone to is there something on the TV??? I remember my imagination why they have to tag along, every single one of them. Without telling them that time? 

Its because on TV? 

That is not what I eat, I can tell you that. But it is in the night market. On the left. 

So they are coming up to Taipei? For their Amazing !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp46Eb5nDtU

 

Right, they will becoming up by high speed train?

French Ku on Lunch Box. I don't think that is what they eat. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kju3HaMQjjw

I hate that stuffs.

Baby cry at the corner to eat the lunch boxes? + several time.

The Solution = I go to the real restaurant to eat the food?  Well, Ku. Next by that Square Ryoya gone to, that corner becoming a brand new bakery. Correct, I gone to. Its a nicer looking, same Taiwan made of Mocaron. They do on purpose to look like the ones you see...but that bakery made it less that ugly looking.

Irene, Square knows lives in 南港

This is not about the things I purchase again?!  In my TV. oh okay....The lunch box, not the instant noodles. That is way too much. I had some lunch boxes recently.

 I have the pain killer patch, need to wash up the hair and bathing....

No comments:

Post a Comment