1/29/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„ The guys entire population has an average, you girls have no average. That is not called the average. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„

No, I don't need to be so unleash telling you why changing the pillow case, for yourself, never on the guys...all those details to sound like a conversation.  Some guys have many friends including the gays, or they explore their sexuality. To me, it does not matter to me how they die in any age, as long as they live breathing on what they know of.

On the other hands, in this world, the entire mass of population, to where you cannot see all those clouds, between the guy's world division to that clear consciousness saying being happy, being logic, being calculative on their math to the bank, and sort the paper works, and staple them, sound like that is a profile they random stuff their paper works in.....

You girls consciousness as the whole body of that main points, don't have any point. Not really. Some guys can get some girls change their pillow case, or the gays friends, or the cousin, or something like "Let's change the sheet together before you leave." They sleep on the same bed, like the cousin. 

My cousin did that.


For example,

I demonstrate some video, til one day I demonstrate in person, anything....for some strangest reasons why the guys will understand, that demonstration points, its without the talking, copy and paste.  Why the guys have that motivation its copy and paste? All by itself? 

You can improve your life one points, 2 points...and to this entire things I VOLA at the girls side, how you girls need the help on this cold water, hot water, or mix in between this 4 limbs, YOU girls need the most are the 4 limbs warm, and the Medical World those guys will be the biggest input their man power....for some strangest reasons they didn't mean at their heart why they took that jobs were not to deliverance your Samsara, on that standard point, they will improve the overall concept by 

1) The scientific writing 2) experiment 3) survey 4) publish a paper til....5) some situation under control. This entire things require the man power to actually GET IT DONE.


When China given me a Title, I didn't think they expect me its THEM ET to me, or ME to them all this entire world population...overall speaking, becasue ET can make any kind of the points other than me have to force the agenda through at the legal process.

Your entire hygienic such as the 4 limbs warm, and that heart and the upper body theory from the Ancient Chinese medicine parts.

Not forcing the issues on the period, or the talk none stop with this pillow cases, the bed sheet, the comferter, including the feather made in Taiwan, why those heavier at the foot weight, or your body....as the girl might benefit. You didn't hear I say that 2018-2020...there is a huge different for that every winter the next 20 years. 

You didn't hear a word I ever say, its per night you suffering if you don't sleep well through, too cold, to get up. Did I tell you what was my most suffering around UB? The bathroom its not near by. And before detox, I actually get up from the night sleep, and? 

Right now...all these saying good night Westlife or Ronan, I never get up once mid-night until 3 oclock I work again if I sleep by 10? You girls know your own suffering or I reminded you what could be the suffering....the guys just like my brother, their entire bladder function cannot comprehend, cannot understand, not willing to, cannot will to, cannot just knowing to.....what the hell on Earth you are suffered from A to Z. 

Every point if I Anna wants to make a huge big deal, its already at the process at improving it. How far the entire humanity going forward, its on the guy's man power for pushing all that through. You girls just too small tiny voice nothing get it done.


๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment