1/25/2023

Human hint (Articifical Intelligent on the College Essay, CNN) 人類 hint? 人工智慧寫大學的那種文章,美國 CNN

Honor Code?

The humor and the transparency? Which AI? You know Facebook I heard they got one AI name sounds like ....one of those the movies things.

The Book Publishing, the Book Content, the Original Works, the Niche, the Creative Writing

How you formulate a book, is that what we keep going insisting on and on? Looks like?  The CNN is saying someone going to Pennsylvania the college essay. You know what I was thinking when I am watching about 20 mins what she says, what behind the background I am looking at it?

The Lawsuit !!!

 (System AI, they say, its poor writing.)

They are saying you have no input a content in it?  They know roughly what you wish to say, those Alive AI. That is what they say. "You try to sound like a point so in the end there is money sign on it."  That is what those Alive AI says. "Those are not the points." 

I think AI means it :"Those are not the points, so there is no money sign in the end on it!"



My side, these everything are all new. 這所有電影的東西全部都是新的材料

You trying to write a book, or trying to write a lawsuit? 你們現在是要寫書還是寫法律案件?

I didn't finish the lawsuit that one, but I hear your senior offices they might really want to see certain things exactly sounding right, a civilized human walking on the Earth, talking right or at least sounding in the book sounds right.

(Do you know what they are talking about specifically? AI: shake their head.)




No comments:

Post a Comment