1/05/2023

I am listening video - yesterday one hr pass.

You want to extent your career goal to Simon Cowell, which industry ? TV?

I was listening to myself woozy my head. I say to myself not be with a guy? I drop my own bomb at my own head. But …isn’t that known entertainment you going around the guys, even Howard Stern knows. I heard him say 2014/2015.

He is not the inventor sector, I know that ! 

TV is what you label as the main stream media, you want to try Howard Stern, that’s independent! How come I was not thinking yesterday ~ which career goal to do with that Simon Cowell?

It’s one girl, 2 girls or every girls ? One Simon Cowell on what?

A volunteer movie set those or shadowing those? None of you doing any make-up. All he sees Sailor Moon are make-up transformation like he thinks it’s normal 20 years? The day you were born or the day you starting UB. You want to be a singing star?

Simon Cowell what did he do relate to any of you? Because you are occupied or taken so it has to be a career goal? Oh !!





No comments:

Post a Comment