1/23/2023

I don't remember if they have to use Apple. But many people going to Apple, its for the artist creation. UB Micro has one of those shing, huge, legally blonde decide to Diligent works for Studious Hard Paying Jobs.

You know what I mean?

I don't know how to operate an Apple, just to think the interface, or what screen its totally different from that Microsoft. I cannot be changed.  You know, I actually gone to the real Silicon Valley in their Shopping Mall. That Microsoft selling their phone is still inside my drawer. Long time ago, or still now, they have something might just look somewhat not too expensive small tiny, if you inquire them what they have? Apple is very very expensive. 

Geography

I can draw the entire A4 sheet, and NEVER doing those tedious jobs on the paper desk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment