1/11/2023

I don't think that is everyone thinks, but if UFO UB Seth did this (like your own classmate), you just give everything to him. He is a gay, but he done things before.

https://youtu.be/Uj8Y00v7hLg

Not me returning there. Its W Two worlds, that line. They have to coming down, and Dean is at Texas. Only that UFO Seth, or the current Seth knows exactly what he himself saying? 

Only Karen has that someone looks like her side Seth issue. But He is not gay. And I am pretty sure when she ends up with Chris, its without any of them. I told you, they were all put into the private college Canisius in West Seneca all those area. She works in the Bank, not even the front desk job.

This Westlife.....to be honest you have to put the photo side by side.

My Seth he looks like JC Chasez young, but he cut his curls hair short? There is a difference. They all looking alike.



I actually know that Seth or UFO UB Seth .... his personality when he saying he is a gay? I don't care about that Ola, or whom think whom is prettier, you don't know Seth is like that kind of PRETTY human, or every guy with the height thinking of them what pretty human?

(Shut up, dog)

I can personally tell you, that Ola....the gay does what things best, when they beat stuffs outside the entire universe, like a bad gang groups all from UB. Their literally sense its dragging something out, and beat it. You ever know what the real SWAT team looks like?

You all girls so mix up the romance idea. There is a real job, and what jobs are those? Sitting there to be pretty?


No comments:

Post a Comment