1/24/2023

I never gone to work...how strange I manifest the money to be honest. But he might have a suit? A black tie? How to dry clean?

Put inside the car to maid job ...I don't have pet, I hate pet. Just how soon I land to imagine my misery life? The pet has to wash that mokie butt every single time he poo. His hair will smell...there is no finishing washing at all. The pet food, in America its online very very easy, all speaking English, I drive that pet store Twice return it back after opening up the food. He doesn't eat. So I order online, again, he doesn't eat that. He eats that SMCH green bar snack and the meat inside Tina bought.

But Coco next house eats that, she is a girl. On the Victoria Secret its Mokie. They might know each other too. 

There are occasion you have to show up his parents, his relative, his entire world, when I make myself entire world vanish, starting with that one nick? His parents just happened to be dead. One of those you proven your vola moment, "What do you do for a living?" 

"Stay home."




No comments:

Post a Comment