1/22/2023

我覺得她們弄錯了 ! 不是在講我 ~~是在講男孩子家的鑰使,幾個女的? 男孩子 !!! I think they girls mix up. Not me~ Its the guy's house key, how many girls? the GUYS.

They know or they didn't know its the guy was saying?

What a Bii.  wa hahahahah....I highly doubt they are those type of the girls, but at least the guys try. 

no no no....Ella from S.H.E? Yeah? 

She gives me a ...flat small tiny things + an meat instant noodle bowl. My mother fill up the snack cabin, I forget if I just give anything she had or she had not. My mother fill up that entire closet with the food, snack, sweet.....what. These girls all have the snack with them. I don't really need to eat them. Annca was outside? He needs them.  I was drinking the coke at the nursing stop. Its not in the closet. My mother storage the whole coke all can inside the nurse stop.

I also wonder how she carried the entire mountain every single day with the laundry home washed.




No comments:

Post a Comment