1/12/2023

I used to describe this if Katherine were me = Tesla. I just never finishing complain what would be the end of all world helllish ...really. oh my dear!

Because NOW I am not AC for sure.

So horrendous ....one lunch, Hank is not around, she screaming at me eating that food I finally made myself. Do I ever tell you when her friends come NYC, I have no food. ENTIRE kitchen are pots and pan accumulate, I am looking for one package of instant noodle.

They are in fighting every single day on. I hold that Aria away from them.

I just cannot tell you how worsen of all nightmare never ends.

I am not a guy, and I am not Square.....don't bother me when I finishing saying it all online, for EVERY girls, not just sounding like too personal for you all. You know, we never even message ONCE, any of you. 

I need to go out, the birds too many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment