1/06/2023

๐Ÿ‘ I used to performance in the school. The elemetnary school is a private school. We have the classmate on dance, the teacher design. Sometimes in the rain. ๐Ÿ‘

Most time are indoor auditorium the end of the semester, or sometime the cello in the Hotel, the small things I can tell you. 

You mean if I meant the commanding power, to the things I write before? One of those?

It was a Chinese private elementary school, but it shouldn't be anything different to get up on the stage to proven a worth on a simple reports, the middle school we have that too. The high school I just absent all the way.


The go game has the competition.

The Instrument has the performances.

I have the morning band. 

The School has the activities you join.

No, we don't speak in English, those were in Chinese. 

The middle school has the orchestra on the stage performance.

If I knew better, I will tell you, every single day my life are on the performing art how I feel about what I am doing it now, when I was the younger kids. You mean holding up a microphone on the stage, for the commanding power. I mean I do it, or I mean I write it not to grid people? 

You mean the scientific convention.

uh..I cannot really going to those place, you cannot really fail someone on those cell theory, not really. I won't be doing that as a female role. You can imagine that, not really go and be that public light to....be that confrontational. But I understand what they say.


Technically, they give you at least one hour, outside in, in a room, shower, to get rid of the rain soaking wet.

And get on the microphone. 

Your military aim or goal, supposes to be ....I imagine you imagine

Landing down, one person efface that land one to zillion. However you doing it. But you seem to be that daddy, mommy, uncle, aunt, never stop...your father's sister, your father's aunt...your whom has all this family connection. You trying to have an uniform or a loyalty to that a flag, seems to be constutional capable.

Did you hear what I say? Only capable to how long that lasting....til.

Faith is not the only thing in life ever be. For saying moving the mountain, you wishing that merits lasting long, not even 1000 years last how the humanity becoming this Minion ๅฐๅฐๅ…ต

You know the word without the penis? ๅคช็›ฃ? Minion? is that the word?

Your intuition, its your guts to feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment