1/02/2023

I usually don’t react to anything the guys say. You can start with “your kids…”

“Your ex-wife…” or “your grand kid has a fund, it’s…6 round bank 6 months rotation, not me included.”

That’s called the forever college fund. 

“No sugar ….”

“Pasta…tomato sauces !!”

“Bible is …”

“They have the baptism”

“We have the center potluck, no eating.”

“Cheesecake?”

“My sister …. My younger sister … my Italy sister it’s holiday there !”

“My cousin ….has his daughters wedding.”

“He has a funeral.”

“My 12 years gf live around here, her current husband yart…”

“See this is her picture frames, she passes by.”

“The one just got in and fleet away behind your car.”

“Yay….they were my same town”

“Same immigrant here, they used to British here to start …”

“Yay…it was long time ago.”

“There was a bear on the neighbors house.”


This is you hear til

Every morning on the phone to actually hearing the Italian 

“Name”

“Italian they …”

“You know we have a prime minister here in Canada”

“My neighbors wife…gives me this cover the land plants, he is a professor, 3 daughters.”

“My son…”

No, the telephone begins “My son …not Tony”

Tony means Anthony.








No comments:

Post a Comment