1/08/2023

If there is a frequency or screaming....like every SINGLE TIME, EVERY PER TIME, I can make it SO LOUD the whole universe can hear, I would do that.

I cannot complain anymore.

They are VERY VERy VERY BLIND. Every guys now on the road, are all very tall okay? You imagine the Asian guys are not tall, they have the eye glasses, and they are EVER NEVER be that inept what is in front of them, every one of them. ALLOFTHEM.

I haven't met a guy run directly into my path right at me. AT ME

ATME 

You know what is the odd to that 1 to 100000000000? Not 1 yet?

I am so angry just to think of it. SO SO SO SO SO MAD.

But I cannot describe this anymore.


It will NEVER happen in the Western World, their land make more open. Oh MYGOD 

I cannot verbalize the pain and ache.


No comments:

Post a Comment