1/12/2023

๐Ÿ’– If you girls don't settle, meaning the home owner ideas.....you girls love to travel? ๐Ÿ’–

How many years in your paycheck per month, that one weekend just travel with the friends? Are you deciding that life factor, you gonna own a home, much establish the finance reason? If I don't settle that, I don't have a holiday, just occasionally going out?

No matter what it looks like to me, I say my future? I already have an existing trajectory? All around me what I see its the reality? Meaning you going out, and find things, and settle every part how exactly "EVERYONE will see you", because I am the foreigner looking here?

I am too maid on the internet, you think I only exist on line? 

You have the family circle, the store, the department store, the Hallo Kitty people talking to, they make me an entire booth??? The Bus Stop? 

For example, the aunty I say what she does? okay, once you have the money as the girl, you are one of the shopping customers, you never really paying attention to walking inside their store per floor means, what you mean I mean? They are maid? I say so? Keep in contact and show up?


You know what busy means?

How you shopping, its when you feel like? Its only what I see I want I like, and tell them. Saying things on the internet is one thing. Everyone has their own life, someone will tell you all that. You make them happy, but you go back to your real life, its where you open your eyes and see all around, and get things done.

We have a phone company. 

I have this place I gone to, and occasionally show up I still exist here? 

The Park, the store, the dining place?


You expecting people to make you happy

We are here having a hospital, they don't come to use it, I will be using here every degree I paying for it? There are things I see Ryoya what they do, including the Youtuber in Japan. I told Shane fake things? Its just how far away from our island? 

Japan IS AN ISLAND.

You try to live in your own environment and make it in life ! Things you say just trying for saying it. But everyone has their happy life?


Girls if = the shopping consumer power

You mean that is your money, or someone else' money? To that TV Korea you all saying Lee this or Tamang that.....she is the one with the shopping per monthly quota.

I have to make my money, I am not like that kind of situation but the TV has a way for saying a lot of things. You trying to make it on your own age perfect bracket. Sometimes things just leave the way they are happy most.

You don't keep moving your thoughts on yourself, you keep unleash to that local court, do they let you all bundle together to marching in that Supreme Court, America?

That is how I looking at you direction?


I was just telling which one in Westlife

I say...I was so focus on this W Two World Line, that Tamang, Wing and Dean's line, to how the UB has to coming down from the 5 Lake. All this entire story plot, I was so focus this the Day you Found Out. I dressing already black enough every single day here, and Pang to that Tina location I see if you drawing 2 line, that is facing the Northern Star.

So that Northern Star (map)

A classroom you all coming down, I dressing black with one of you, or all of you parents or grand parents to be Blacken. I end up?

Turning around seeing them Westlife, I completerly freeze or blacken even more so just every degree what they sing on that stage and I am holding up a pillow issue = Seth from UB, he got an UFO landing to which seating position?

I put Wallace and Mark at certain location in the California last time I told them.

One is double tree in Silcon Valley Airport.

One is Watermarke 

They may not doing it, but I remember what I say for them to waiting that Pang get back. This entire time I am so lost on my momentum, just staring at them?








No comments:

Post a Comment