1/06/2023

If you glue on the trendy news, like the IT, like the investment go, like where everyone talking about. Listen and paying attention + finding a job, that why you fit in the society?

Everyone has to go for something, they sitting down, every Moon and Tide, every Sun and Wane, how you retrospect what exactly you good at. You never done this, "What's exactly you good at?" - oh ~until I met you all girls, means...you wish to talk like that SMCH, or Devil Wear Prada? That is what you wish to becoming the powerful, so the guys will kneel, or something at the works will go smooth? 

Well, when I was much younger those years, I didn't introspect the fashion sense enough to know if I raise up my voice, to sound like Powerful....I can or that is why I never get a job, introspection.

Can you try to expand your knowledge field, you might be happier not in the cold, chill room...so your entire 4 limbs ends becoming really cold. You feeling the cold hand cold feet, like I describe to you at all? 

Those are real real real real things I keep saying it for the girl. 

It is much troublesome, you mean I jump in, I jump out, in my raise higher bath tube basin from the regular you all having a bigger showering place in America? I spend time after time, day after day, hour after hour doing the redundant things just for the temperature to steady? 

There is no other way doing this. I keep repeating to you the thousand times!~!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment