1/08/2023

In Asia, there are some concepts about this "School Idol" or "School Perfect"

Maybe change your language, a little bit more coaching others? Or less than this always others mentor you, or be responsible for you. You need to be responsible to yourself.


I tell you what I think, when you moving things on the TV Fast.

Dream Exchange Games, you all heart ache what that is, to end up this Flower Thousand Bones, so you UB got a book. But as soon as you getting that book, you need to close that book when you finish, to move on your new environment this MD 6+1 meeting MD 4+1.

Where is your New Environment, New Boss, New Study Room, Year after Year Examination? or Studies to do?

Its exactly the same Ending Dream Exchange Games. Someone did lead you tiny bit, they given you some supports, = You REALLY REALLY hate every world after UB, okay? That is past. Not everyone hate their jobs, unless you are force into it, this year after year study routine until you make it for your parents, not for me. 

I hate seeing this things, a lot of this, really.


Home Owner 

I know you don't want to hear about this anymore. Its the System Data after UB, you return Home. Like Westlife says. Most you girls ending up in the jail, you cannot have that records in your one life here.

Whether you cannot settle that points on, to the giant student loan, that is what Tamang did. The huge debts, huge huge huge debts to pretend a life he doesn't own, so he pressing on til when he sent himself to jail, or already were in the jail on the Facebook long time ago.


Water Pipe Washing (Anna I say, you can check the Court room)

Home vicinity security (helping your parents, no mingling your past friends) 

Digital Era (Finding jobs, making things concrete still the same on and on life)

Your parents will die out if you are not home. All these details you suppose to ask that court America clear and wide. Everything I Anna telling you how you end up on that Movie or TV Screen, its the System Data Sheet. 

I copy paste for you here. In the very very short amount of Time.


This morning, or today whole day I talked about it. About how you were, or you are, whomever this relationship you had, so that you have a property management scope. Whatever that is. With your parents the same, or with your rental agreement the same.

The life is not gamble, so you do that to the Court, especially in America.

I gonna add something here, because from the Given Name or ET telling the American Classify, to what degree else, I made it myself certain Club. 

That is not just the Republic of China Party that simple easy one term finished, understand?

That girl main role is Class 10 English, that Evergreen Seattle before EF move the student in the each host family state. They can proven that. I was in the Class 3. 

There were 3 guys. Dennis Howard, someone ....+ Terry (Asian), my entire sign year book, or the photo book I have no idea whom else the face I recognize. No, we are not dating.


I tell people to freedomly choose that comic book between the girls.

I prefer you taken the chance to meet the guys, meaning exam, and then the guys. Not the Sailor Moon, but it might be your happiest moment, then you ask the Court.

Your given current time table, to your finance, to your parents home, to that travel expense included....A lot of people need to move on their perfect New Life, whatever that is.

Same as I have to doing things in my own world, whatever that is. And those worlds are by the money saying. You might be eliminating out if  A B C D E F G.....Its real. Some of this things are real.

I hope you listen carefully what I say.



No comments:

Post a Comment