1/14/2023

It is still happening …I cannot open the video ! You wish to live in the true reality ? They married at the time or kids at the time ? Moving out the Time?

Because to Take Off, they boyband are already having their own fan clubs, the money can be retrieved back? Back on their feet? You know why you doing this? There are higher upper class, even the high intellects women groups.

You need to tie up the ship right, you understand what that suppose to be, not imagine to be, just ought to be?

Change your attitude, change your mentality, things let go just have to be. You don’t go assuming or dramatize, fix it in the measurement in front of per frame saying it. When Lucy came, and Pang were, I have to run, I cannot fix my attention what anything Westlife says? You get out, get going, you know how many times it keeps happening happening and happening? So learn it !

You find a library, a library card, google account wired? YouTube capable, research skills capable? Pharmacy store wired? Which artificial food, color combines, synthetical fabric to keep warm?

You are not trying to imagine the reality !!! But you always paying attention to look out, in case in case in case that industry just pretend I am AC? What imagine I will ever do? You HAVE TO really BE AC knowing the history how each environment set up methods and do things yourself ?

You are too perfect to be the princess I am telling you !! Hollywood started at New Jersey Edison moves it to curren milder weather Hollywood, the filming process Side by Side by Keanu Reeves.

You heed not one word geography or my Pinterest I say, why I am outdoor sometimes? Trying to know you are the last back up?



No comments:

Post a Comment