1/02/2023

๐Ÿฅช Its not 2 days yet. Its this morning 5 oclock or 4 oclock.

Right now its nothing on the new pad, whenever I got up to the bathroom the first time, but I woke up before that already. Probably at 4am. Did I write 12:00 on the first day? Til this Noon, that will be 2 full days.

It has been reducing it too. I put so much patch on, you never hear how much pain I had .....


Nicky is the only person not on the facebook to be message at?!

I find out their name this morning, full name, they can be contact at on the Facebook Message boxes? Other than Nick, or his name is really Nicky?!

Yeah, I sent...these 4 full name. Kian, then Mark, then Brian. Shane cannot be contact at.  They probably think their faces and the name with the last name are the most intuitive things I ever know.



๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment