1/07/2023

Kelvin McCathy is walking around....in the American Congress.

oh ! 

小鳥 !!!! (The bird is screaming)


They were saying they can move it to Monday, so longer be hold, there is the CDC looking guy saying move to the Monday from this that, to Yeh and Neh.

oh ~They go by vision to count the screen in front of me? 


You know the last time I saw that Hair salon, to the legally blonde 2, the entire pinky, or the skin idea. It must be one of those breathing issues, people on the visual points.

The screen ? It is the "Motion to adjourn". 

I used to have an eye glasses with the Mc Donald brown bag. I have to engineer my long far away lens on photo. This Ipad doesn't look right to me, every photo I taken outside.



I don't think I gonna go to sleep. Monday.....

Today is Saturday, they used to have a Congressional Calendar, their holiday starting were not on Saturday I remember, you know. One week means not the startiing on Sunday, it never ends at Friday?!

They are adjourn to Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment