1/05/2023

Kian is similar to that Carried Underwood girls in that.....Courtyard Marriah. He watches the horror movies, so that is very horror for me to see ... Home Alone.

Its that, if Dracula near by the host body, the ghosts similar to that Coco Club movie = Eben, hysterical those bad spirits, will not come near.

That is what Zawanna says.

You look at the TV monitor telling you. You turn around, and examine the entire house, or situation. So those people don't have to be real, that is what I can tell you that. It keeps happening and happening on my geographic location here, even to the in-built room decorated locker ! 

oh my GOD!

I looking at him inside the frame at the same Time and Space like current Time, I freak out. Sorry...its I physically turn around and freak out.



No comments:

Post a Comment