1/21/2023

Like in FRIEND, the Chanlder and Joy has to get the apartment back, that is ME case remember that? To America saying? So I thought it is me playing in that part.

Until recently, its the GUYS talking to the GIRLs like that, including that ROSS. I scream.

It was the Indian 500 years old, trying to be that exaggerating to SMCH, his disciple? He is about to kill her every degree of it? But then...this is a real TV Drama?

oh no, you don't ever make a guy talking to be in any kind of that tone? I was not looking since 2016 run on that Silicon Valley. When a guy start talking in some way, you have to soften that everything he ever says and calm down that?

oh, you tell him exactly what you understand, what you hear, what you inteprete, and telling him, what I think it means?

NO! You go and lean on that guy behind his arm, hold him, just leave wherever he says go. Just leave. Not THAT!  He already says that loud enough? I wasn't reading, now I am reading?

That is how to talk to a guy?

YEAH! 



No comments:

Post a Comment