1/05/2023

Maybe I explain to you something under the democracy system it would be a medical facility, such as part of that 430 David Scientology has more power than the religious leadership

Because most time, the religious leadership are "Greedy to taken money" by donation or some kinds of washing money methods. I don't know how to say that in English.

Meaning not on the tax item.


So when you saying the freedom society power ....well, I used to just go by the TV, never distinguish the man and the woman. I cannot but telling you how terrible the half eternity meeting another half eternity means.

One annihilate another, really. 


Do you have an album in your growing up time, you remember the CD, I used to have this Celine Dion CD and Cracker Nucker (Ballet, Classic casette Tape, 3rd grade listening whole night sleep. We don't have the pop music at home that time, no comic book neither at the elementary school time frame.)

Celine Dion would be the middle school. It ends up like 25-30 years I never listening that much of the music. I used to have this Rukawa bike + CD we use the CD player that requires the battery to take a bus (no metro) from my home to the Taipei Station.

Then once I got to the high school, the real wife on wind, and sun burn, I never have listening to the music or even know what happened to any CD I purchase. I didn't really know whom they were.

You know what meditation I practice or ...what the teaching to ending up on the TV? Its called the Meditation of Light and Sound. Quan Yin Methods 觀音法門

I was a black hair. Until 8th grade, I know I might be a blonde. I never seen my hair when it grew half blonde on the top, half black below. I travel at night time, returning home. The Bike ending up in the elevator. I always talk about the Wind, that in a lot of those time, its the wind keeps someone awake, the reality what it is like to live on the outdoor.

The wind, that passing by its cold.

Those time, about the time puberty, its when the girls becoming more sensitive to the look and the hair, and the appearance. We have only the uniform in the middle school or the high school. In the high school, it would be the first time I start to grow a longer hair.

You know how those geology Star Charts coming along? In the 9th grade, its we go to school until 5 oclock, the 2nd dinner time to study until 9 oclock, I bike home. The board on the side has a calendar to how many day counting down, it will be that One exam Determine All-High-School Entrance.

The classmate that decide to apply outer school, or the left remaining bad grades classmate will get ready to apply this one examination for the High School.

Geography or Geology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01agKg5k84

Its the Pebble or the Stone density (hardness to that scratch another surface of another stone won), so that foremost would be the Diamond, not the Diamond Sutra. The Diamond itself. Before the diamond becoming a diamond, it was a type of the stone. 

These are the proper noun in Traditional Chinese. We have some kind of the lab seeing these stones inside the glasses panel. (not exactly pebble), we define that as the geology, to how then one day that class its about the Carbon dating methods to the layers how the mountain rising from the sea, so there are enbedding to the fossil evidence and becoming....the scientific observation methods how I used to have an encyclopedia that is not a children's encyclopedia. 

To that geography difference to the rocks examination idea what is on the crust of the Earth, like the geology, its the entire China geography, in each province. Wheat, Rice, River/stream how to transport, how to endure the winter temperature. The geographic advantage how these mountain range to give a definition to that North Wind coming down.

But its the South Triangle warmer climates that give the rice. Each province in that China, has the major city, to how the railroad form, the second city to roughly we memory the entire class, that makes the geography. Its included the some business idea, how the water porter, or the business center ought to be.

Today's Lords of Rings, ....

Then under that starry night, its usually at 9 oclock, I take off from the back of the school with the bike, hoping that sky pollution will clear, so the star can be seen in Taiwan, its I never seen it in my life.

The first time I ever seen I think its in Kentucky, and Canada when nick came around.

There is a story tale in the comic book, I know exactly why that becoming a story tale, not necessary why it has to become a true story. 

The middle school, its when everyone growing to their sense, where they wish to the boys. How Wallace ends that story of a girl's name in it. Some girls didn't grow tall, some did grow tall. Our class are all the girls I remember, I told them the story about UFO, in that one book I read, I directly collect the entire classroom, I read the entire setting of that story for that farewell in the end of that classroom the back row, that one day, none of us remember whom we were, whom we are, at that one time, it looks so real, the cordiaus farewell....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZtCzbMYo0

That middle school, I grow the plants for that front looking. Its called the 繡球花

Its from that flower market, right next to the school, in fact, its right in front of it. Here has a vegetarian somehow starchy gluey noodles or rice. And here is the bus takes me home 226.

In order to acquire the funding of those gardening requirement, I went on the stage to make my point. Those times were no guys world. Its all the girls inside the classroom. We have the friends, but everyone its busy going to the supplemental school. To that private school on Top of the extra cram school, they can afford it, I cannot afford the space and time. I was too tired, or I am afraid of the people, including the Taipei Station too far away. 

I cannot take it to be cram in the small cubical, but everyone all seems to gone to it.

Have I thought a lot of things those time? I did.

Everyone has extra subjects  2 or 3 at least outside school to study. There are the playground where you meeting the guys. Like TOEFL. 


You saying to a girl like I was, one day to meeting the West, not the Europe, its the America. No one I guess know what is the America, other than that Slam Dunk says, to how the competition in the America itself. To that every dream you come for. 

Not to say one girl, the white girl

One guy, the white boy

What do they look like? The average height in America are very very tall. They speak in English.


Why don't you try to foster some Taiwan these local girls a bit? 

A lot of you girls if foster some youth girls from their age used to be, and one day they will become. Its just some hard works to stay with them, be patience with them, so you know how your parents be the patient to you that God given you.

The English, the English conversation, the American movie, the name, the star, the guys, the fashion?! 






No comments:

Post a Comment