1/11/2023

Maybe I say it a little bit different way - you are all the very very righterous girls to me. SMCH she is a nun, she might just meant it, she gone. She is too old, I don't know what to tell you under this circustance, okay? Her Contact person their disciples have to find a way with that. Not me.

But let's say....you are the very very righterous girl saying per legal words, process documents, the information research, you working, research til very later night. All the very very legal tight, or how do you say, per line per words, per font, per sub-heading title.

You know when I stop working like the Process MS Words to per Title Address right?

That is for the resume right?


In the business world, those guys know yeah, the legal binding. You know the day that Steve Jobs die, I had a profolio deliver to the Canada job affair side. Its not really wordy, like today on anyone's facebook.

Those are a bunch of colorful.....diagrams, or pictures, or 2D not 3D pop up?!

It has to be the day he dies.

Yeah ....


No comments:

Post a Comment