1/12/2023

On the right side column that Indian's name is 亞斯, I tell you what he did to his wife.

There were many stories versions, so I tell you one of that. It is his "wife", I don't know if she always be the wife, or it was the gf, to how we end up before or after story. It might be all irrelevant. His wife will come in the library, where I sit there to study. I am not sure why she will show up with a boy. Just for some reason starting to telling me about them. This guy is timid those. She is yelling at him. Might be tutor - tutee one of those.  亞斯 that time no ranking I know in the military coming home at Friday Night, outside there shield car tint color window, no one can see through. Just happened his wife be using that same exactly library. Then its every Saturday morning he will return home at 1 oclock she cook, accompany him, dinner ....

But that starting at Friday. The day that boy tale, Me Anna telling him to start, he changes his schedule me and meeting on Thursday, he returns home on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment