1/05/2023

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ One time, I told you that pouche, Flower Thousand Bone (Tamang had), I sew it in the Home Politics Class (High School Musical That teacher, but ini the middle school)

That pouche was hanging on the basement Y area. Hanging right there.

๐ŸŒŸ Then on the very top navigation bar, indicator light would be right side its this Loving the Silent Tear zombie land high tech - high speed train.

๐ŸŒŸ On the left its the bathroom.

And, so no right. Its left. In that big space first time I searching at the bathroom statue.

Its a white penis. upon entering the bathroom. (On the left), you have no idea what it is a scene. I then if that is the next time, I go straight to the bathroom in front of it, use my foot break open that door. Its a baby table in the bathroom.

I would be charge in the public damage fee enough. That one time.

It is by per time, I am telling you, endless this "I found out where that Seth be burried" if sounding like on the blogger to tell you "Seth?" In every ending of the video, he didn't die on it, its under the grumble of every piles of stuffs.

Did you actually look at the Pinterest photo touring in Taipei? Really? What is real, it is the photo I taken you, you can see exactly what I see. But when you are running to get to these site, jumping up and down the bus, checking the each marking, to get to "Where the things got burried"? ! 

You have no idea how horrible each and every time feels, you telling me a lot of things, I don't really want to hear it.

My google blogger image all broken this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment