1/21/2023

Pang can sing, that doesn't mean he has the voice to make a music on notes for a casstte tapes

Let it be.

They all wish to sing, not just that Eben Pagan imagine to sing. Probably.

Maybe you go to the court, asking this if you can really enter here for this hospital on your faces. I heard that is not easy to get rid of after moon and tide Years growing old.  Here is a boundary to Pane Andov down at the South. He is...the black hair in that comic book. He is the astral walker the psychi sense human.

Let me guess ....he is the black hair in the Ice Skating comic book, next by the Sayer.

Let me guess ....he is the black hair in the Ice Skating comic book, next by the Sayer.

Let me guess ....he is the black hair in the Ice Skating comic book, next by the Sayer.

You wait until China disappear that communism. That boundary one line WWII, American efforts only to half that Korea so there is a Real American General written his son letter ending up in our elementary textbook.

See if the American court imagine IQ issue what all that collects. My diagrams are in the lawsuit to that Pane Andov looking more tilted down 2 Galaxy I guess, I drawing more towards out. I think he drew more different angle looking at it. 

Which lawsuit is that, I need to add this Episode on Shisho says. No, that Eben is meaningless, but...he is the only one that talks out? His name is Lord Shisho. 

Wait....busy.

I found out. Pane Andov would have know his own lawsuit at, Lawsuit 362. At that blogger 2e....he is not eating I guess. 

https://194002e.blogspot.com/p/lawsuit-362.html

I written that very below added the date today 1/21/2023



You can inquire the court room in America, to if I Anna says that the gays are not welcome here like that Annca case (The Asian Financial Center) , however he worked at the edge twice. Up in the north. We Taiwan pass the lesbian law immediately the year after Square married to her Lilly, and her uncle showing up ALL OVER the PLACE.

This is Chinese New Year Eve, everyone is somewhere else other than me the 194 countries Commander-in-Chef, like I say.....if I ever use that American currency not just the Title stuffs, this paycheck will enclose with some of that Title for the emergency uses, how I get married or bf ending results, my best advice to you, "NEVER believing it the White World Class meaning how superificality high its the Christams and the church bell on White danging dress to be too beautiful in white. So I don't really bother with this Chinese New Year Eve. That will be my very reasonable advice. If you are not dealing upon any one country other than your own land Asia from, fine. I open to 194, meanng, its 194-5 = a formula, they are all barbarian outdoor savage human one time I comment, trying not to stay indoor, because its all the race other than the Asian to spell the too perfect spirituality military formation." 

I used to saying all that on the video, so that Pitch Perfect the Music Hall at least got demonish the moment I see

Twice. Just make a structure, walking in the middle of that row you see....whichever you see on TV or on the seat, get out, and bomb it. That is more the things we ever do to that 194 countries = the only reality. Everything else trying to reach those military, its probably wise, you just doing exactly everything I am telling you so with or without it.



Another things to ask the America Court

The position in the Sailor moon, to get settle, with another person to see, if you are out of that Blue little Child business or that unicorn. Sometimes...you step onto other people's nerve, how special you truely are. The gays or the lesbian.

Too courageous to say it...you can tell the Judge, they noted down for you, your secret out to that one person. For some reason you can or you cannot. Its better than you surpress at it. Whomever that to be, special someone.

We all seen the TV, but none of us understand what is that?

Tell the judge if your are currently seeing that someone, whomever or whatever that TV might saying it, you understand it. The gay or the lesbian idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment