1/20/2023

Shane 6

No, not right now. If AMerica agrees Simon to stay alive, he can. Movie: Something gonna give, he lost Keanu Reeves true love in 2014, one this Fox Ghosty goblin on Lauren to the entire China, they will both be dead. But not right now. Those money are not his. Correct. Just leave it. Not right now. When certain things on the top stays somewhat in years, just let it be. You don’t have a side role without it. He cannot get in the industry side like those Eben Pagan too. Vola moment too perfect, often it’s every degree, how shall we say…you made your own fate soon. That choice …he knows loosing every grips. He is very controlling. Probably the younger generation gonna do something at that Simon, imagine I am?

He Simon just saying he knows what ET did. That position to that Westinghouse might be, if whatever else position, also might shift to Tom Cruise. Just leave it.

When ET did things as such, it means he took an advantage of? The very unrealistic things that’s entire karma he will becoming with it and sunk it. But that’s probably not American meant. American military or whom theirs agree, he stays just like that.


That industry its very filthy. Technically on the paper he has an obligation to facilitate the youth, how difficult it can ever be, sitting down them one by one like I scream to Ola they are (my classmate), when you saying money, friends, social statues, because he only cares those more money young artist those Justin Bieber type. But it’s legal, Simon can just mind his own business, not to care anyone anything and leave his perfect Yarht life somewhat under the sun bathing. Certain things are not supporting because of his own character like that, but hey, that doesn’t mean under the democracy why you cared so much Education I ever scream at those APO, CAC or Honor Class. Life to them has no direction turn or lost, and they might end up street along their parents, but that doesn’t mean, why I care any human rich and thin “musician” millionaires, I can just attune to what I say I used to have a facebook. The social responsibility. They are not anything useful and might still impose danger too. Correct….but the medical profession or the educator die in that circumstance it’s what they ought to be, not anything else. It’s not your belief.



No, they are not the real American, they are the second generation from Poland, Ukraine, Mexico, Hong Kong, India (2), Japan, DC, they are looking for a doctor but I don’t think they understand or convince that’s the assignment. But if you saying the system scale things, it’s local American better. The real American you go cared to. There are other American all around, but that packs no.
可能是 1 人和室內的圖像


It’s the Doctor called Dr Jack 黑傑克 in America, for the governmental branch, legistration branch, all cross personal, they cannot be dead. Like the Judge, like congressman / women, like representatives, like within some very very Top management all cross branches. The singing bugs can be dead, but not those. In their own listing country, they need to see a doctor, it’s in America. It’s not so advertisement everyone knew, but that program, that’s how they exist in it for. Their parents back home scenarios might including their own very parents, needs the medical attention, cannot be dead.



I don’t think ….the local that American means the TV are real? It’s very expensive but someone released that information, correct. You have to know…the existing policy or known facts has nothing to do with the TV. At least I don’t think so. But for Shane they are…what the sinner to repent at, they can say that on their paper, “a fan told me, there are a Home situation where she travels back, one of the incidence were this TV release coherent to her own program not just to make the millionaires clubs or billionaires if her classmates doing between the age of that 27-37, it’s that they are finding a doctor”, usually that’s what the celebrity supposes to do.


Freedom means, at least 6 Dr Jack + a Lawyer + a General Commander-in-Chef…etc about to release.
(Zawanna, me, my brother, my mother, nick, square father is a military surgeon retired, Kail Murill,亞斯, Ancient Chasez(?), might. I guessing it from the TV. Normally it means the surgical works. On the knife. If you all keep swing your arms and finger to knock down guys forehead, jaws, nose, poking at the eyes…I highly doubts you know what’s a surgeon means.


No, they are becoming rigid, hard core, hard cut, profit driven …not humane. People sent in to do that so they Eben Pagan, Craig Ballantyne or Simon Cowell (Intern, CEO lesson), the day they start imagine certain things, they will lose everything. In the court, you only ask that. What things they ought not to be doing or else it’s every penny dime they lose it. Someone are insert in their company to ensure they forever becoming, rigid, hard core, hard cut, money driven, no life, no breathing space. They only stay in that position someone makes them so, it’s from America. It’s better you leave them there. They cannot have really a humane life with any girl, if your neighbor is retired, sitting there doing nothing, not as much as they are, you just friend with that neighbor. This are humane and too bored in life, retired. Eben is only high school. You aim at the money if someone puts you on that your prayers true, you only stares at the money til the day you die, nothing else. They lose their house water pipe like that BURNT ending. They are very very rigid in the real life, sex hard, sex rough, they never near a girl. They have no friends.


Devil Wear Prada, AMerica is the Devil “be aware”, never imagine one sex act.


Berlin Children story, a king is naked to proven his new parade Vola moment.

“When the time comes…” Harry Potter, Simon. Keanu Reeves a kiss Hallie Meyer (Nancy Meyers kid, parents traps), it’s every dime they owe. Every penny that don’t belong to them, you can ask that in the court and thrown eggs at their car, door, person. Like an objection. But leave them there until this Bible fulfilled the prophecy.


You can ask the court to in America if open galaxy is going on, The Day You Found Out. No money are yours …to those peoples faces wide open to shame, how Shame that day in this End Time.


They fallen in love running in running out behind the eye glasses, but they say, “darling that’s a no” and they do back lash, makes others suffer to show how true they are because they can, they will, they vent, they free will.



The government is the only monopoly, that’s a public space info sites= main stream news channel. No
Kingship ever will be. The day you reject that policy, it’s everyday you suffer under that premise “you are the chosen one”
Clap and applause and laughing one min. That’s how the power in the 10 direction will sounding. Prevail the Truth, why insist to live on, right? Simon? 2013 is not enough 2 weeks to die feel. Me and ET or that American Christian ?
“Darling you are mistaken what’s the half eternity meant…every job deliver including those American.”



You see, disclosure power were at America leash on 3 you +2…ETR and one Masterson. But then if I can switch it over to my own very power, you 6 bow, kneel, flat on the switch host…they never say you cannot, you obey every words I tell you so, or else you won’t have a near future. You get married and donation money only I say so. Don’t want that deal, trash it. It will never be that Lauren Iseral, if they are not under the water the day he Simon donates, where? Try again ! What clubs has the power to sunk land.


You Simon 2013 YouTube channel subscribers are not …Westlife. But then again, it’s every Shane’s debts you were meant to be that time….soon you will hope or believe you did….like I say, Tina Assault with that near Hank. You running tears in love at? The gambling mai? When the high tech I show the whole earth what a real TV made of….it’s not really you imagine the Time counting down or I meant every words running in running out eye glasss behind that Eben, love in the air , shatter internal cut.
Applause 1 min, says wo wo wo !! That games will be very funny the day you finding it all out!


Ireland might be democratic? I keep hearing the words green? Here in Taiwan means local or it means the democracy. But I have to stop at the Washington DC first probably, my money and SMCH had a Honorable Golden Key, one of those….when I land in Ireland, I hear what the Westlife says. That time it’s really just right next by sounds like a real citizen hearing? Not UFO Congress citizen hearing.

 

 

Eben birthday is 12/5, SMCH is 512. Legally blonde shows up the day Eben show up. American feed the money so they won’t sleep around, more rigid living as long as they will ever be. To look like a face card on TV. But that has nothing to do with the Movie real says. American guessing it…they figure it out roughly what. Now it’s my Time, I say. They are gays. High school musical ending. The real democracy world it’s not their business if fallen, no more money, they can seek a real life, real games real sleeping around. Those money are not theirs. They hurting me, American will kill them.

 

I will never be with them, they have their real love = guys, gay.

 

They pay back all America money, and say 20 years AMerican training them free….money back to American, then they sue for hard core, hard cut, hard business mentality to a TV personality face card role, they will FOREVEr never enter the Governmental branch, the industry branch (Westinghouse gone) and the education field, if not eternal. They can sue, they wish to have a turn.
Because …most businessman goes to jail. The American will tell you every capitalism under. It’s only they say you don’t jail, you stay there.

 

 

 

Or you just tell American all resources retrieved, by next year they will all be jailed, the freedom choice act.

 

 

Like I say, there is no Vola moment in American land.
可能是 1 人和室內的圖像

 

They are not the guys world you define the popular guys. No. So the day those gays true love finding it out everything Anna I say were true, they shatter eyesight behind an eye glasses and back lash you with the freedom American gives them, the gays those whom find out will kill all of them. They didn’t expect the TV presentation is fake. It’s thry running in and out like a psycho shatter eye sight to licking saliva on love. Not the business black tie suit and say “honey, darlings that’s a no. No no.”

 

You can sue for me, I suffer every degree, all things true. On all of them account.
可能是 1 人和室內的圖像

 

High tech comes that day, you walking in the hell with the alive body from the universal police outside, you want that? Earth is Earth, not Astral, you die to hell.
可能是 1 人和室內的圖像

 

 

Hell lists are : Keanu Reeves (international criminal), JC Chasez, Dean +his family or mom, Erin, Ola, Eben.

Justin Timberlake Mirror, Dean’s mom or entire family with it.

Queen is in the hell.

 

 

💖 I used to have a bf, my height. He told me my mother's height is better. One of those garbage sex things he talks about, meaning I think he should be dead, one of those talks. To me, the Westlife they look perfect fine within their happy world life. I pass by, if not like that video just now, get jailed to D.C, you all have a freedom to air travel, I cannot really flight or going anywhere for 6 years. I need to keep living on and on? The European has nothing but the gays culture. Technically....I told them things if they ask me. If you all what Upper Town girls ready, you can just tell me whom exactly you say....you are up to league. But you all girls have a very very bad degree of.....why they should just stay the gay eternal. That is what I did say, not this you swing your entire arm, or legs, or dancing Queen, they bang on their head, jaw, mouth, nose, with your height, and you giggling laugh. SMCH, Nominji or Hailey (Adam) might have with those Karen and Adria to those kitchen cooking for the celebrity. If your facebook has this Lords image faces, I have....but I hardly doubt I will be cooking for this one comet issue in my website (NASA Sep 26th the Asteroid Defense First Invite, the planetary defense), I don't really have a mood anything.....they suppose to be doing this Tiny 4.0 house on the Tiny Home, they girls have no money really....NASA is in America. I have a book script to follow. With America, to follow some script to some bigger works are more rewarding than this scene the kitchen jobs, I already finished in 2018-2020. If you all fans wishing to find out, you talking to Shane they are. I hardly doubt, I have any mood to spell jealousy really....you girls need to have the money, and try to listen to their company given those lyrics out. They may not target all at me? How funny what I suppose to imagine? It doesn't look like I am doing things right now with the comet or the asteroid, but my entire mind are up or down up or down up or down. I am doing everything else, but my mind is not anything on any guy, on any kitchen, any food. I even start to buy the microwave food here. I cannot focus anything else right now.
可能是 1 人的圖像

 

I used to grow up this Sailor Moon (11 on Comet), the math I am not nervous. The day they will give me a pen including a paper and tell me that is legal to write it down, not the oral teaching? I am so tight up the last 10 years, I cannot breath or trying to staying floating from the California coastline floating on a wood back to Taiwan. That is called the Black water in the lyrics. A lot of things its not what you think, I try to be here for Westlife, that doesn't mean my mind can be just anywhere else than the jobs I have, I am telling you every job on my website already.
可能是 1 人的圖像

 

 

 

You girls need to have a pension best jobs, for yourself, or imagine you somewhat competing to some Family whom's girls have a better position to leash these guys. I never say I can do anything really with it. Too many things in my mind. Like I say, I am trying to let the girls from UB, or all those military girls to feeling breathing to the excitement on the movie materials. There is none, okay?! They cannot organize to really carry out a monetization scheme. In few months, that energy don't concentrate, they feeling again this sad or gloomy....IQ not very high.
可能是 1 人和室內的圖像

 

 

 

Some world their motality issue are age pass 65 years old, and up up up. You need a pension to more opportunity that time, you don't need to leash at this time or controlling the material, we all just begin to sort them the movie in the D.C. If I gone to D.C, I don't even know how long I staying there? They might have something else. I cannot understand?

 

I always lean more toward the pension idea...I know America does have one of those 401 K, or something looks like after 65 years old, it was your yearly paychecks deducts? That is not what I say the pension. I mean more of a real pension that is steady coming it down like the governmental jobs. I don't know why my brain keeps onto it. Everything else I am blind? But these girls are not listening to a word I say. Might be the exams too hard, or their currently jobs are too great.

 

Correct, I pay. I pay to the American military, cops, black ops and the fire department. I didn't know my things have to be.....material science at it. I wishing, not that I EVER imagine. Keep inventing....they fix the results? Taiwan same + my father's faces. ROC Party. I personally don't know anything about the politics. I intend you saying you have the freedom act, not keep saying I am breach the First ammendment in America, and I am short lives on mortality. That is the TV says. Some China, some Japan the same. They are processing the Conan Detective, Wing, Ola they are....they are not obligated, but I say hi. That's about it. Provide some for my both parents, and I will ask Westlife I have to pay them too. They mean they suffered ...if those materials are mine? They or their company. That's about it. Tina has 2 kids, and AI has a Hank or Laura. (Kentucky) - The day I land (Ella Enchanted with my ex bf, Adam Davis?)
可能是插圖

 

And UN, that SMCH stuffs. She had certain UNISEF? One of those internal TV airing stuffs. I seen them.
未提供相片說明。

 

I wait at this Comet (Asteroid, why First Invites things first from NASA)...My head doesn't work right now.
可能是 3 個人的動畫風格圖像

 

 

I pass by before France, Nice. (Menton on retreat)
可能是卡通

 

 

未提供相片說明。

 

 

Smallville were my time 2001 -2011. They have some songs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BWiCMM5d4

 

After with Adam, I cut my hair short in City of Hope California. I left KY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIfs_g0oRU

 

Within the guy's real Power world, those 3 guys belongs to....similar to those UB I told one of the Irish....its they dragging their chair like that Superman Tamang to sit on the chair chatting with the guys or with the girls. If those UB first kneel, bow, flat, not to wait til 20 years pass, at the court paper, its their failure 1 to zillions, never stop fallen. They are similar to Dennis type, Earth Prince Sailor Moon, very rigid, some kinds of tone, love to dragging a chair to the girls side or the mouthful big jobs to...sissy sassy, that is what they do the best and the happiest in life. In the Real Guy's world. cc. So that is W Two Worlds. I sit on my island, far away. Waited.

 

Same games never end. How far they pushing the local court, never made it to the Supreme Court, by that tarted mind, or talk, or IQ low low low low low. Try again?
未提供相片說明。

 

 American military or American world didn't mean its every abide rule, they asking me, per act, per thought, per degree without burnt, every Eon comes mistakes, but then again, if they shifting somewhat that power to me, they entails its every failure that Medical Board would have told you, that first piece of paper starting were PCAT at 97 percentile. That is 16 years pass. I am very sure, you all meant it, per word you write it down, its your own privacy protected....under that Freedom Laws, overall combine, your American would have told you, there is an Indian Buddhism on Cult methods. Its asking your Master per degree thoughts, act, think, say, do. Capish? Isn't that funny, your American never imagine a iron fist to rules, will become...the only reality....or else....

 

lololololol .... You can say on your own very paper, "This paper is not intended to hurt anyone, but while we happy most in life, were talking involved, never the sexy on no back door exit the reality check you might be on the street very 50 years old, or that middle age hot flash, to the girls or to the guys fair to say....we are business stern on money oriented. We intend to use this Title, such as warrior, or Earth Prince til when we get the benefit, until then, its our joyful occasion to having something in common, the common enemy to fight on under the moonlight. Its not the popularity contest, its always you all inferior to each other, like....a tier 1 tier 2 tier 3. Its by the money and occupation why we lasting our using each other term, but sometimes its a merry occasion to hear something different, we guys world don't really use the penis in thinking, that is what I can tell you myself. "

可能是一或多人和室內的圖像 

You say Anna says, "According the latest Chinese video, Anna thinks our world to that 1000 years passing down to this minion statues movie, its because after 1789, we gone back to the Original Contract. Whatever that means, so the humanity given the freedom with or without the true Kingship ruling, not the past, not the present, nor will any future. To that one account, many lawsuits will be filed under this Prince, Princess, Demonic, Capable, or none Capable. To that tolerance ET provides all scripts if were all classify, meaning there is no karma invovled. its exactly following the scripts, to that Heaven time it set at the birth. No karma involved. Then again this American military watch oversees the priority according to their side line ET, for bigger or small reason, they wish something well, again, its the human will, not really a world where the Tests in Fire, where your Loyalty to God will ever shine for you. You prefer to stay in this kind of the world, for the regulation of this very easy to get a pension here, life after life as long as you vow to that education, Medical Helping the humanity Public hygienic including yourself, IT eliminating the poverty and the standard of the comfer living interior design, and more selfless oriented to the free will tune in God at the spare happier time in the better interior design, or the weather mediating strategy, you wish to know the God's world, or the God's tests, are not necessary. Its not practical, and therefore I sign at the American military domination or any country military or the police force or the pixie to that basic guildeline, all man created equal under the laws. Never those Karma exist world, the Real World you say the faith be tested, and Truth shall set you free. Those are false. 


You say, "I wish to reinforce the American materialistic views, for the religion are fallen. Not the social responsibility, not in donation, in greeting cards, not in parenting, including our own parents. We wish to discharge all responsibility to only the money the movie meant the court say we ruling at. That is the only aim to where ought to be us, or else none of us why imagine one life long time, staying hungry or foolish like Steve Jobs farewell say. We choose to pick the reality in our time, at our own advantage, and its everyone does that selfish needs, how our parents migrant to the America the only reason without the church or the God at May Flower Speaking. That is the truth I wish to acquire under my freedom act."

 

Why don't you say to the court, "We prefer to file at the later date, we gonna trying on the draft 365 days, and in the 366 days we wish together the entire UB this passing will be at the 366th day asking you the local court, if Supreme Court receiving the 366 files from Anna, that kinds, you know what I mean, can we asking what you receiving first? Is she have a right doing that, without us knowing why it ends up at the local court or the Supreme Court, and that would be we trying one full year, and do we allow to know what is her content before we file, or....that after one full year, we can file anyway?"

 

 "We wish to group together if one of those 365 days, like a 30 Meeting up Zoom to discuss with the smaller groups of people, and that one year we prepare, we welcome those paper thin people like Simon +,.....dragging chair guys to join us, we can file something all together. There might be a cause for saying the villiain. " (Simon is the villain ! Idiot)


You can say, "We wish to be disclose Thranduil Lee song, including Legolas Tro Cave scene since 2014, can we know exactly what happened, if we were not consciously knowing what has done, did, say, filed? or if were absent from her showing up online. None of us telling her we were online after her facebook shut down." (Its everything online including UB 2020, you ask if you can acquire some data overall, any data is fine. ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP6OXYrVqDQ

 

"If I file this Right through the movie only has a power in delivering the education, I will say no. Is that the only means to the finance freedom, doing what she does?"

 You say, "She Anna is doing something very very very on purpose, just in every degree saying so. We don't want to keep going back and forth 10 times. Shaping up our group efforts, suddenly everything collapse inside our mind, outside our life hope leaning on it, and certainly not 365 days after, the 366th days on, we realize, it was everything we say NO, on everything she just doing it on purpose 1000% at it. That is a forever NO. Can we find out now?"

 

 I can give you an example, Anna she is a type, she will get herself account suspended in our term, she will leash this Shane things to his entire facebook known among those 5 guys the holiday greeting, and in fact, she meant it, stop those concert by some merely words, or she will be paying for them?! She has what money, how much she got, she imagine that or she doing that? So in our term, that our patron, meaning...if we finding out this CD, DVD materials, to where we were in our own time 90s, not the Westlife, someone else, we prefer they have some kind of this psychi sense, we are suffering on their facebook or anything they post it to the fans. We cannot breath, we suffered. Anna meant, it....its the entire world will suffer, not her alone, this Shane will getting anything if not already black and white on his wife image. She went to Shane to start telling him what to do A to Z, including us behind gossip, or Laura, or something if....we had a choice, we don't want anything like that, to our Patron. We have some expectation to the guys or the girls, they are the celebrity, we wish to entitle some rights and the privacy, just NEVER this Anna EVER did....including her own wall, to her own facebook guy. Did she go and force Keegan on it? He was not there before, or she meant she delete him, and now he is on?

 

 

"Anna used to say every story can be broken down, we copy behind without telling her we copy. There is a main story line, and there is a side story line and she is the side story line. She says when we desperate we will gamble we are the main story line. That is not how we think, we want our things to be our theme, not the side story her however she can be placed, we will find that seat for someone else. That is what it is for W two world, period."

 

 💝💖💕 Why don't you like everyone else learning how to file a lawsuit. Did you ever examine yourself "EVER" in your life, you file one lawsuit yet? Some human in their exceeding life, NEVER had one lawsuit and suddently becoming the 550+? You say you like the politics before you saying you have a Game of Throne Statues. So don't you want to????? Get your thesis clear, how to operate that under the world just have to have to have to run in the democracy world? You wish to getting the resources, so let's say, those girls near Westlife, I say, you go to their company for the lazy human does the lazy things. For you all, different where side, you don't imagine where you suppose to resource at? Out witting the Devil will NEVER be at Anna, then whom else? 💝💖🤗💕💗

 

 

I Anna say, "My lawsuit this far has some ingredient over this Shiva if = Babaji, which Babaji to which 4 points frame, seal or consealer?! or that the industralists we used to have an Ancient Chinese saying, 兵來將擋、水來土淹, meaning there are the spiders issue, you will NEVER want that to be on the land other than the human? So the industry that happened in the John Rockefeller in the 1800 to Tesla later 1800 to 1900, we are in the state of the wide the entire floor with lines and cross right on the surface of the Earth, and many of this argument will be talking about the infraustructure, you legal court, should make a sense to me, no matter what. Meaning I wish to getting some feedback back, I can re-write the lawsuit, or re-words, but I state the facts or A to Z, according to the position where I might be situate at."

  

"The term I refers to are the industrialist ever since that 16th century how the steam engine comes, to that 18th century the industry revolution. You might argue someone were more superstitious, if I didn't quote which Department of the National Defense to that seasonal rain, we flood on it. Not just the Bible Flood, and there are 50 eggs with a Arc in Conan Detective. Only one of us make it safe, everyone comes out alive. Imagine....if I were you Judge."

 

You want to get the things real, why don't you just ask me Anna, is there anything you can just get with the right words? "You say, we have seen a theme, and heard some explaination from Anna to that Real Love and Loving the Silent Tear. Right now, we cannot afford that thinking just like that Hunger Game she says to Pete. But what kinds of the guys, Anna says there are the division if they opening up their mouth to talk? Where or how that division are influenced to your behind records, are they happy together, or is there any challenge on the money part. Is anything intimacy invovled, or family or common-in-law, or even if we considering to travel to another country. We want to find out more about this information. Anna says a lot of things. "

 

 I personally think....many girls like you are shy, reserved and with the traditional values have some difference to the guys crowd, not in the dating games zones. You are about to pick up your own groups, or existing working out a proposal. If the guys don't deliver anything as the lawyer, you gonna scream at them, yell at them, or discussion heated, like many video I done and say yesterday. You kinda of mix up this Movie inside every story, to those heroic, how the guys suppose to be. They are only live up to 60 years old working bee, never talk, never exercise much, never dating too many people to secure a job, for saying very very very selfish guys. So when I Anna told you this 亞斯 every term to make it those....very few spot military upper, police, fireman, its to ensure certain things, you never never need to worry inside that American land. I got that. I understand you are too perfect to be true. But you are not very kind to the guys I left them on my facebook. You didn't have to behave that way. You could all going to your new perfect world, the new profession, the new neighbors, new something....and leave them in peace, writing what they wish to write. You all just gather sometimes or nothing at all, to the lawsuit you only focus on yourself, anyway. When the days come, we see each other in the court. Or they finding a way to ask me, before we all ending up in the Washington D.C. I will ask some Westlife if they can make it to the Washington D.C. Me and them are not identical people. No.


未提供相片說明。

You all girls have this traditional value, being shy away I waste my half eternity talking never stop on my video....you wish about the guys and the girls talk. I got that. You are using my facebook technically. You wish to use that SMCH's her theme Real Love and Loving the Silent Tear, I got that. Do you make an efforts it is the day you land in the Washington D.C individual with your parents, or I imagine you will be saying WITHOUT YOUR parents, so which guys are your escort this time from UB? I would be going by myself until they finish their concert at? Depends on the months or?? If I told you, and EVERYONE, including Shane's entire facebook I say it on my video clearly label, you fratenity, your club CAC, Robotic (Big Hero 6) or Chess clubs, we barely know each other including the guys how they were just happened to be on my facebook, and it ends at Kian talking 9000 people left behind, and Brian saying a what....Dream come true tour My Love. I cannot understand if I told you, I never talk when we see each other in life, or will be NEVER seeing you in the Washington D.C, you going with your parents, to seeing the Congress, you nervous? I haven't figure it out how I land there or I suppose to go somewhere before that?

 

 Okay, I tell you how those COPS 16 SMCH go there to parade or demonstrate the objection, or rally??? Is that way how you doing that in the politics? Does that work? Like you have my facebook 1000 + people x 9 generation people? That is including the SMCH stuffs. I don't know if that was my facebook. I think it is nick's facebook exceeding 1000+. You all want to asking Shane they bring their Rally sounds like which World meeting which...to make that Washington D.C looks like democracy world with your arguement?

 

What is the democracy in the America, you all saying its equal opportunity?
 
未提供相片說明。

 

 

How come your Rally, my objection?

未提供相片說明。

 

That two guys look like Eben Pagan are the different party here. One republican, one is democratic. We Taiwan wants an independent country to sit in that UN for the longest time. We don't want to becoming Hong Kong. I did tell them certain things that happened to certain degree....if that UN, or if that Slovenia, or if....?! Their opposition why that China or Vietnam will be the only communism away from Cuba. Or North korea, would be....Kenshin Himura since 2014 with President Xi, I watching them marching to the Washington D.C? Because if they cut off this Flower Thousand Bones, its no longer between the interest of the TWO different nations? We have the national flag, the national anthem, or the national flower apart from each other. Is that something you stood for, or I imagine what the democracy supposes to look like?

 

 I have to watch the news, why don't you sit at your heart over several months, how you suppose to show up that Washington D.C with the brain and the head, soul, and minds, over the things sound real in life? Taiwan there are too many these girls don't want to be influence to ANY American culture, nor Europe fashion, or make-up .... Our president name is a female = Broken English. They might just declaim that High Tech idea what Elephant Project from America. I Anna upon exit here from Taiwan, its between the guys and the girls here on the island to decide their future fate. First exit, its they walking out of these Taiwan local guy including those I say Henry, Eric, or Jason or tall Henry those. These people you seeing the photo, they coming from Taiwan, you mean all you girls not over fat, or still in the shape, those are my things, or just all of us entering the Washington D.C in a different time and space? You still coming to the warmer climate like your UB fence you all at? Why you want to be in this economic center by command anyway, Anna is leaving, what a redundant things to ever believing while I was here 6 long years for?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment