1/24/2023

Smallville....in this American culture, you really might just have that feeling toward anyone just shows up faces in the cafe. In Italy, those nick's aunt time required a liscence, so its those Menton Taxi Driver, very expensive liscence too.

Funny thing, when your eyes cannot take off these high school sweet heart or college, you mean you willing to commit?

Seriously you say loving or happy with that person, you just need to tell me, which guy on my facebook you mean it you commit to him, not him commit to you whichever context I imagine or that day I will be told? There is a commitment?

The American suppose to have every magazine or the books to put the right phrase to every fails things you never do to the guys, just so so so so clear on that Movie, how come I didn't think that is what the movie exactly the say?  



No comments:

Post a Comment