1/06/2023

So Home Alone (CNN) the representative is Calvin McCarthy, Home Alone Not Trump to that....I thought Pompeyo or Anthony its the Cleopatra history !!!!

Do I read it wrong? Wait....

He looks different than that wiki. Not the same angle. That is his photo on the wikipedia?  oh ~~ he is the Fireman Department seasonal ....deputy?!  He is one of those junk yard sale inspector types?


I don't know what is the Party in America, when you discuss the politics.

In Taiwan, what you known as the Party A or Party B, has a history of whom show up on the television since 30 years ago. I mean for real. Everyone grown up on this people's face, what they do, what they becoming. I cannot tell that in America, because its not part of my growing up life.

But in Taiwan, it is. There is a culture to that politics. I didn't sound to very close to that, but we have known facts. Like known things. I don't know anything in America.

Like I would know Trump were in a show called "I wanted to be Millionaire", that I know of, and he was in the Home Alone movie. Is that how you related in America Politics?

Not here in Taiwan. No. They don't do that to the politician on the TV or the movie. Our movies are mostly process 30 years ago at Hong Kong. Now its the China and Korea. But not long time ago.  (Hong Kong)



No comments:

Post a Comment