1/09/2023

Soap means, inside your bathroom, right next by my desk, the PC, the keyboard, behind me its the alcohol wipe.

Its a routine, you have a soap, a towel to dry the counter + a real shower /bath towel to dry my forehead, and my hands AFTER I washing them. Not just touch the soap. Its to wash my hands from the kitchen when I finish the kitchen whatever. I always just feeling better my keyboard smell the bathroom soap, not just the Kitchen detegent or the soap.

Its the same effect. Its my keyboard supposes to smell like my bathroom soap !!!!!!! 

That is 2 hands you have, palm on anything touch, if if if 

1) Touching your eyes

2) Touching your nose

3) Touching your lip, or mouth near that water, tiny wetness

You washing your hands immediately

If you feeling your eye itchy, you can use your kuncle to stop that itchyness, but immediately its better you finding a water facet, rinse that eyes, you learn how to do that 10 times, the 100th times like me, you push someone's head under the water sink every classroom, like I teach those little kid little monks.

You have those deeper sink like my video.

So the same list above, as soon as you feeling itchy 1 2 3 item list, you touch all that, or scratch, you immediately washing your hand with the soap.

No, you don't need the alcohol wipe.

But sometimes, your keyboard, like me....you know what is my job? REALLY? You really know what is my job.

I will apply those alcohol wipe to my entire counter, cabin, mouse, PC, and my finger tips, both hands.

 

Sometimes bathing finish, I apply to my foot. Here Taiwan is not like the US weather, its warm, so we don't wear the socks or those outside very protected shoes. Now I am changing. There is a reason, I cut my foot for one full year. The fatter you get, you need to pay someone doing that.

But if you preserve your foot, technically you don't even know which knife you got.

I got was the industry looking like Niko and... those very sharp knife.

No, not medical. I fix my foot fine.  I always using those another kind of alochol spray, or iodine and bandage. Those costs money. One full year I learn my knife jobs?

 

You need to pay attention your entire neck area, for getting the throat too sensitive. Use your nose to breath, not the mouth to breath. NO. ESPECIALLY the breast issue. On the girl

On the girl

On the girl

On the girl

If you have this kind of the bf, you will have a breast issue until you losing weight and see if you can lose all of it.

 

No, you have no other ways, if I can let go this keyboard for a while....you hold your entire breast up, and start breathing 10 times, 20 times....then 1 mins, 2 mins, to 5 mins like my balcony at night looking at the Sky. Dr. Christopher has that booklet. That is how you seeing the gallbladder avocado seed coming out.

But I used to be, when I was with ex, not like this, my breast? I wasn't even paying attention until one day I finally off my chair, somewhat, I am not feeling why I have a breast this much full, with the weight gain.

I think there is something down there too. It might be the hormone influenced.

I told you it is real? I don't really like this, I cannot get rid of this guy name Zawanna?!

No comments:

Post a Comment