1/29/2023

The high school musical ....I don't even want to talk about this anymore. I demonstrate once, twice...that is enough.

Sometimes, some human has an interest for saying, why I am in the field of whichever subjects that is not in the music ! 

I don't know what to tell you, its my own choice how to interpreate however this "Better man" Seth means, or whom means that is how I think the story I know myself to go. You can say this or that. I had an original reason why I did becoming the major I had in the school. A lot of those things deciding long long long long time ago. To why or when I really fully utilize any part of that, for the movie or the TV, including this....any part of the 17 Again, or Disney, or Better man. I see something not clear, I will say it my side of the story. I will demonstrate what I am capable, not that I am cashing in all that you saying...whom the girls doing all that ? Or I need to proven myself? 

If I chosen any career field, there is every reason I believing in it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment