1/27/2023

The Management major I never get on it....like someone training people, so they becoming better, its not they going to die on their jobs.

I didn't think you all considerate my jobs at all, to rising to the Top, sometimes its a well wishing, other don't get hurt, and still get the jobs done, nice and easy, so I am the one finding that way out.

You imagine someone wants to do those jobs, for saying a little bit longer limbs, or standing tall for you, and I am the one could type out the words by words, just in time.

You ever consider to given back this society, so the future generation no matter how dead those medical board means the screening rate? I meant dead, not they really go and be dead yet, so until that time, they do their jobs, I do my jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment