1/23/2023

The Medical Board, today's video on that eye "dot", both eyes the edge towards the nose?

yeah, you cotton bar some water, to moisture that. I was talking to Ronan or Brian.

I was pain in hell, not I don't want to get up.

In Cayce Edgar it will be like a hell pain Most people too hard on the body so when the bone doctor did a treatment- they didn’t think that’s the word definition “adjustments”, meaning tiny pain Tiny felt but it = pain like hell. That’s will be the bone study he says a lot a lot of that ! “Manipulation” or “adjustment “ those were like1900 I think they use these 2 words meaning the bone structure being adjusted or being manipulated. It’s all pain in hell means. Cayce instruct like Mon, Wednesday, and Fri. Oh ~ that’s a lot of money to an adult bone structure - it’s very fix. I used to read a lot a lot a lot of those for my eyes. I got the manual was blind inside that treatment center because ... that’s a very printer original looking not a book style - it’s a manual. I use a lot of like if American military very very near stuffs ! They are base station right there and PETA it’s like to sea shore it’s where Atlantic road me and my mother walk on. The hotel. Cayce Edgar, Dr John R or MH he has a fish pound

No comments:

Post a Comment