1/26/2023

There is a new blonde girl last week pink hair before or short pink hair...Hi, you know Lance Bass has a show to that Dr. Will Turtle Gay looking, but the last one to run, was a black, you know he says, "I am calling cops".

Silas on my facebook, you met? He looks like Lance Bass in NSYNC position.

But let them alone leave that alone, for saying whom else whom on your newspaper calling thy self, you happen to know this Youth on your newspaper, to my internal vision, it looks like more like that Lance Bass First show since a long time.

How i used to talk to him during his Christmas with Michael Turchin, having the Sailor Moon Paint. They have a new duet with Backstreet boy too, I seen, I didn't remember, but recently I seen. There is a nick in there too. 

I didn't talk much with JC or Justin, it was..as soon as I get on the 5 Lords reviews they were told, not that I really meant it we having a conversation that time. 

Later because Lance Bass launch a show, its no matter what, its in Chinese normal slang says, "Its too polite not to let that superificality runs?" wa hahahhahaahah....So I have to comment just looks like I exist saying hi to someone, looks like Silas, that time I didn't get my facebook back yet.

When I did get my facebook back, Silas told me 37. What was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment