1/10/2023

There will be a lot of guys, what you define....what exactly you can deliver.

Like the list I given you before. Correct.

I will tell you what I keep saying to my side of the girls, they are. I say get a guy, because I have more guys in the past, they were all on my facebook. I delete that facebook. The TV given them like 7 guys then +2, then ending up 9 Sailor Girls scout buddy together  + 1 Earth guy and a male unicorn.

or a Male cat.

You want to know what I think .....you really are saying, or I imagine I telling them, the legal court means, its you happy the most. So although I am trying to telling the girls to move ahead of the guys direction, and the girls current year (Watch at 2023 hate each other), I will just tell you by which year of the month and the date, they will be glad having each other when they age older.

In order for you to get a guy + keep a guy = I give you all a list. Exactly that list you have to deliver. Including your skin care tone never die old. Because these guys they have the money.  Some guys they don't have money, they will still insist your skin or the 20 years old skin.  Or you mean your own daughter's skin issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment