1/10/2023

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ This is not about I would go and choose to be with which guy? ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

What if its 5 of them, I choose to be with?  I have no shame doing a lot of things already, and even more so saying it. 

I just starting watching their video, remember? 2 weeks? And I make into the video. I ...ask them whom to be with?  I think it is 5. They are all guys looking to me. Usually the guys they can figure it out how to solve this situation. I told you its 5. As for if that is how it goes. I don't really know. Remember? I am the one don't ever have any illusion in life. So I never really imagine. I might comprehend, by watching a video, not that I personally ever done those things.

You never even owned a home yet. For example, me used to travel a lot to be with one guy? That is I pack and go, that kind of the life. When you being together with a guy every few months, and leaving back and forth. You have to learn what it means pack and go? You staying home, I purchasing a home.

We cannot have the legal problem I think....there is one term called the Common-in-law? They have their own property and things to get. I have mine?

From the television.



๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

No comments:

Post a Comment