1/05/2023

Time to go to sleep

You want to take some time, be quiet, go on retreat, to settle your mind on these? Sometimes too many things happened, you cannot work it out your thoughts, too cluster, you sit alone on your retreat, then you phone some more experience people to talk about your drawn out the ideas while you are quiet in your alone time, drafting or thinking through stuffs? hey, when you saying a legal statue, you fighting at the court, are you having a sense, you will be standing in the real court for claiming the things you saying?

If you saying a debates situation, sometimes the court just taken, I file = I didn't file. Its just a bunch of the words, take my junks back try again next time.

Your cases its not my cases saying being the mouthful jobs on the fallacy, one of our definition to see how to spelling bees to get the grammar right. Its by the meaning of it, not necessary by the unit of those noun words? You are going to to the court to "GET SOMETHING" ! ? You are not nervous, that is not just a debate going on? What if you are wrong? 

I am so used to take my junks back, I don't even argue with the court anymore.

But if you doing what you planning to do, you sure the Court won't yell at you? You like that feeling? They know me, if they just sign "this is just the junks, take it back"...its happening all the time. But you are asking the court what stuffs, you know? I think you better talking to some more power statue or some ranking people, better.

Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment