1/27/2023

University of South Dakoda

I don't even want to describe about this anymore. The guys have no exit too. They are losing the Digital Era = 4 points frames, laziness, trying all out the thinking outside the box.

Those UB Bermuda thinks they have the 4 limbs just freely enter here in Taiwan, not the California first arrival. Its when they want, how they want, wherever they want. They can go to China too. Therefore the police records can settle all that....its disturbing me without notice. All the police fees, be calculated on UB account. I never consent anyone to entry without a phone or on free will. This entire financial center has no one else business other than in my own name.


Call Medical Center Vanderblet, and Florida, Tamang, Wing, and Dean Wiecorek double looking the same MD. What a fake Zombie 3, the 3 awards. Here that police fees in tAiwan and China, 1 milliosn dollars


You don't show up your money today, next 5 years you will see where you will all end up


American land so will this free will on my suffering, you will all pay dearly with all of this not just all the deposit in. that is 3 millison each location on that bermuda

WE finish talking last itme.


Each Ub program, one person dare to move, that is one million dollar each, you guessing if it I do things with the blood, believing it, you dare to force, I dare to make it.


🤩 You all so willing to use Aemrican consultation against that new what Title American? My empire, I tell you waht my new title outside this Earth, FIRE!

Again....countless dying, its in your own 3 human life

you willing....well.

 

No one needs God, no one needs mercy, no one needs 4 limbs off, no one needs bow, kneel flat, but pretend your American has an Empire name on Chinese title. FIRE.

I will personally telling you 5 years from now on, what I will ever be, to everything I claim, and say.

That transaction money, remember....its legal on paper, so when someone like them knowing it....its in anyone's account just like they meant it front cover face card, walking free with the 4 limbs. I never shame enough for saying all that out per money digits sign right, and one day, this Earth becoming how frugal land to be....for saying, praying that God on heavy taxes....you shall see, what the future ought to be.

Every job not delivering ....


Remember, its per claim how many MD got fired, and they stay intact with the paycheck to run on those love romance airplane scene to that Sailor what? 16? Per degree extra thing I ever do, say, think, or imagine, and this game will be forever, understand, starting you all first. Clap, laugh 1 mins. I meant I tale, I will, I say.


When I being truly fake on TV, its only to show off, and bragging what the true humility running deep one day, that smile, those talk, what the voice entail...nothing has to do with one reality, Your American New Name Title in CHinese, remember....SHI.....on my behave as if I passing by it often, or starting on the first day. How is your IT department at? Campus on? Turning on required a snow power grill, remember....every thing I counting at. I do not care about life or suffering, certainly I do not care you have a what constituional law under my name.


When I meant its their parents don't follow YOutube per order, and to that every kid suffering only 1 million voltage per day til gone, I meant you MD all world only delivers my jobs will ever get hired. And remember.....its no one will EVER get hired on Earth. Finished.

 

Remember that saying or lawsuit...what was it, the last week. Its they implied they fired on 366th days, to prepare one group, every guys not on sex, but dragging chair like that Simon or Eben Pagan, but then say "Honey, no no no NO." Funny tale games? The superior and the inferior? How disgusting games I can design better, so these cases will be included in that 365 Circle bracekt, understand? The true games will be, "They are supporting each other big one per 9 generation great parenting groups" vs 1, but they need 365 days to working out the perfect strategy, to that invisible what the telepathy, none of your MD ever precept enough or diet fat enough to make it, so that I file 365 days to their 366th days....do you hear? Their files show up at 366th days. Trust me...you don't see hell enough, starting on the Day 1.

 

And its not TODAY!

Try to make the whole American world only MD real existing world hear loud and clear your American Congress says, only one job...what job would that be? Or else.....those are not real profession. 

 

MD Real World, remember DAy 1 on that listing would be the dragging chair Dean Tamang love Wing Dennnis those none kiilling girls methods, you, will get rid of every wife, but telling 1000 girls fucking game just like SMCH humanity means it. to every American Medical Board, you have nothing but sex to talk...and these Sailor moon, or all UB will be told, how precious...the only reality how you will make it, its both blood shed, and NEVER dragging chair methods, to what? Surprise your human coming well? Even the blues knows that, right? Bill? Project?

Your wife and daughter has to insanely, but put for the rest of their life in jail or on the street, so that you know there are 1000 cases possibility.....just Day 1 on one dragginig chair, they have 10 Sailor Moon.

Deliver the jobs like High! 

There is no upper class made it in MD, so....my decree its eternal. What Upper Class Girl means, called Upper Town Girls. FOREVER.

To every girls only have one options 4 limbs cooking + liquidarian, so all your MD the only jobs its to directly point your language at them saying loud, FATGIRLs ass, the fantasy to those rumor on mouthful jobs, are your hands shaking, so Simon says NO. Shaking, to every degree of all fantasy, guess that is Bill Clinton knows? I was from the 90s. His wife on Legally Blonde, 2 how nice to meet you. 橋夫 and the celestial girls means. (Wood chop ), that parable story, remember.....what the celetial will forever means after me, or else, the day you stop, the day you found out.

 

 

The masscred entire women population its in 2015. I highly doubts its one me = all failed, starting that Porslin entire ET says, something building structure of pillars gone. By me. So I am saying to you this 4 points frames every time you trying to use my picture frames only without talking, its failing never stop or forever....its failing starting at 2015. And your American Board, to how many they say annually 5 MD only made it, they take it. Well...maybe you should separate the genders, just like the ancient Chinese says the women has zero value at it. So you have the free will now, how to get giant fat ass, so the hands are truly shaking on mouth penis jobs. SAying MD too?
未提供相片說明。

 

 

Its really just not in the personally born with it. I have no face when I growing up.
未提供相片說明。

 

 Yesterday because before before before I return that 7 fold vow, I gives some remedy instruction....after this COVID 19. Now....these entire testing fan clubs to the boyband has this, how shall you say, their liberate will if American military on purpose doesn't cure the human methods other than that Canadian herbalist WWI and WW II military doctors, not surgeon. So that if the American Congress finding it out American military didn't do that on purpose every instruction I without the MD to prescribe that one free methods BEFORE the 7 fold vow....there is every degree now just how much you all MD board owing me money, to every now or the future, and all you be free to that free will American says, without anymore one MD existing standing in every career field, other than 1 Me Anna. Capish? The bank account money, and ever you all doing nursing jobs after.

 

To the modern medical profession, you didn't need to care enough to that job profession. You lay off all, or one day, I will be standing at the Galatic court for one COVID 19. Dr. Bing Shen included.

 


Next time, remember this, Stephen Tamang gun man facebook + my mother birthday, your location, to Wing Liu Winnie the Poo Vanderbelt CNN TN, to Dean Wiecozorek FL, Zo = Hit, physically hit. Next by a Fatima, like FEMA camp. And they are the black programs? Grandpa....now, people like me, before or after I made it to the TV name, to that my only religion, not the Buddhism, its a lineage what must be choreography not in the language specify, its your American Congress one serial number, everything going there, in that account. That being said clearly about, people whom seen that, to ensure their every day breathing on air, on only thorny pain, Frozen movie (2013, 2015, 2019), meaning in 1 million voltage torment, every time you breath. You see....someone has a religion only I deliver, you know what that means? Not Deliver us and be remembered how the Past History were, so that it sounds Simon Cowell donate those money in Iseral money, I told him, that is the wrong direction. Its at your own American military, no matter how wrong so far things sound like. Without the America, you will not have 194 country, so until my patient last, or your world last, understand?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment