1/28/2023

University of South Dakoda

🤒🤒 Me ! ~(the poison back coughing medicine works, not the flu medicine. we sell cheap medicine here) Can I talk to you a second? When the AI scan the keywords on your lousy page, to that even "Lawsuit" will sound right, you know why? Its legal procedure why abide to the law, or if I just make a public claim to the police, why cannot do the legal methods of every legal arguments, including propelling those logic process to be a righterous person under the constitution. Everything else are not welcomed. You know what could be written or scan the other opposite way? Good.

No, I never agree to that. NO.

Of course, there is something. I seen my mother yelling at me. Otter says right, you mean Indian 500 years old? SMCH? 歛財 its a known journalism here saying a lot about her. I cannot see why I cannot just assume that is the way forever doing so .No such things other than that. So I lawsuit to get the money, not the other way around?

 

She did one time telling me here, Taipei not too far from here from my house its very easy to register a religious groups name like Supreme Master Ching Hai did 1986. I never do those things. I will personally telling you, there is no telepathy for saying greed or imagination to those inside your....System Data this fake MD 6+1. Its false doing that okay? You can also just public claim right on your page, including the word saying lawsuit. They....? Where is your perfect MD 6+1 saying at? Not your page?

未提供相片說明。

 

Every problem I can see, its starting with YOU. That is how the landing page at? Right in front of you?
 
未提供相片說明。

 

I didn't do anything else other than just trash the social media wall until my case got heard. There is a Shane's name in the public profile....they are about to debut their performance in Westlife Asia tour.
 
未提供相片說明。

 

 

You have a MD 6+1 Meeting this Md 4+1 Right on my island where I regent at, to this System Data shows up at Mummy (1999), guess which scene would be Tamang that gun things TWICE since a decades ago ON the facebook with or without you knowing it by now?

 

未提供相片說明。

 

You didn't tell me you PLAN that along the movie, or you just happened to System manipulate to looks like that right in front of my faces! Its when I look at the monitor in front of me? You didn't look at your monitor?

未提供相片說明。

 

 

No, my mother spent all my money. I am not going. I destroy the Ice rink, the one shoes reason next to the concert place they move south? Hard case or soft case. I had one move, the first video on the first channel. Its all gone? Or including that 101 on JC Chasez video. So I am not going to be at anywhere? don't you see my hands have a piece of paper?

未提供相片說明。

 

If someone so clearly indicate, there are EVERY piece of paper including the public written Lawsuit, you will think anything written are fake, and profanity why that is the public space, public internet, even dare to just saying the law reinforcement show up, its every claim to be examed at? Or you listen too used to why I should be online, and no one else doing it? So the lawsuits supposes to be process in the Google Blogger, you want to listen to that yourself what you are saying that yourself?

 

未提供相片說明。

I personally tell you, I don't need any of that MD 6+1 or MD 4+1 MD issue right in front of my face with those assault situation, that Tina already shows up psycho. A lot of people talk like they have the friends. I am the type, don't about this UB what facebook, so the entire interface disappear with the username or the email. All burnt down vanish. To that one life philosophy, I never stay to where things always fix with Life, so that healthy view why I never becoming part of the doctor path to be like that. I don't need them. They are very very dangerous, however this money I set up myself, its I never lose my sight to the things in priority until I acquire what I need in life, for saying being smart in life. I have the family near by, so I did make some room for them until I cannot. I talking none sense just about 10 years never stop ....I don't care about this flying in flying out of the borders keep doing this things I told Silas how I drawing unlimited circle to what those name they might really believing it ABC in their own country flag idea. I personally don't care about anything in that statues someone values themsleves inside their own very nose. The life strive to that maturity, and none exhibit anything in that. My choice to that life, its my own belief only....I prefer none of them EVER shows up here. Not really. I know your every plan, so I public telling them, including the medical board. Someone will not claim things as these indicates drawn to them. I will never send any invitation, or someone like them. I do not care about anything how they will become, other than on the street, or any pimpo on their faces, that I don't acquire anymore...if you seeing how true the reality inside......they become stern, rigid, in that 20 years path you set them upon. I cannot breath. If any new friends shows up, I already told them none of them are useful, everyone cannot breath so I will choose only I breath without them.

未提供相片說明。




No comments:

Post a Comment