1/29/2023

University of South Dakoda

I am in the poison mode, coughing coming back and taken medicine + sweet potato chips. Morning now.

 

I cannot. I am on the 400 millions lawsuits lists, you cannot write that yourself? Unless you gonna cover that 2 millions each all your MD screw up to 194 country in UN map alone, to my pocket? I can add something else in, 2 other options to make-up MY 400 millions lawsuit, you 2021 what you ever did from the Top of that Medical Board? Did Dr. T calling you in 2019 March?


You do realize in this democracy worlds establishment since 1789 meaning, its no more this EVER, FOREVER Royal or what princess or prince possibility? ETERNAL? Your MD shouldn't have that kind of the head? I can do a lot of things, not that I need a lot of things if you can just write it yourself for these small tiny things 2021 what you know yourself did ? The Medical Board, the American Medical Board.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment