1/11/2023

Westlife 5 guys - Their name are ...

You know how long I start to actually know their first name, sound like I intuitively knowing which face to which in-frame, to which voice, to which....I used to listen a lot of boy bands. That is why.

Westlife Names are as follow:

Shane Filan, Kian Egan, Nicky Byrne, Brian McFadden, Mark Feehily



The other boybands' name

The CD I used to listen to in the 90s, as I growing up

98 degree, NSYNC, Westlife, Backstreet Boy

I talked about your hair, your Kitchen next Cleopatra or 5 Lords Reivew


 

The Kitchen for seeing this SMCH, Supreme Master Ching Hai

Under the 5 Lords Review

I gonna put the links below, from my last 2 channel. After I done all this video.


Comet (Fast Math)

Since the material 2018, 2019, and 2021 - 2023.

Purpose: For DART First Testing Asteroid Planetary Defense (NASA)


Climate Change 2 Video

You all SMTV or SMCH or SMCH Disciple / Followers Listen up, copy paste me.

You have a division of what I say the first video.

= I am eternal, got it?





No comments:

Post a Comment